At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
Remitly is hiring a Recruiting Coordinator to join its growing Talent Acquisition team. This is an exciting opportunity to advance our local Seattle team and help us continue to build our unique culture. We are looking for a customer-centric, organized and detail-obsessed coordinator who is excited about delivering best in class candidate experiences.
Some examples of things you’ll work on:
- Manage recruiting activity through google docs and reporting tools
- Manage and schedule complex interview loops, coordinating between multiple calendars
- Coordinate travel and hotel stays for candidates
- Schedule phone and in-person interviews, ensuring all parties have the necessary information
- Work with internal hiring teams to create balanced interview loops
- Create interview schedules for all new roles (prebriefs) and post interview debriefs
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email correspondence
- Work with team on internship and university hiring initiatives where needed
- Deliver amazing recruiting experience for all candidates
- Meet and greet candidates who come onsite for interviews when they arrive
Successful candidates should possess:
- Prioritization and ability to manage multiple functions and tasks while managing work time
- Ownership - you love working independently, finding creative solutions and executing with minimal direction
- Extreme obsession with detail and organization
- Customer centricity - whether working with hiring teams or candidates, you are approachable, transparent and accountable
- Data driven approach - you love working in Excel/Google Sheets and can create presentations, reports and organized spreadsheets
- 6+ months of experience in recruiting coordination, or managing highly complex schedules
Who we are:
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are seeking team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high and delivering results, data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to own business decisions and outcomes. Sound like the place for you? Join us.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Remitly is an E-verify employer.