Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis, New York and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
Over the past year, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates. Stackline’s extensive brand list includes Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s.
This is a unique and highly impactful opportunity to help accelerate growth within the business unit you will be supporting. You will be engaging top talent across multiple business functions and acting as a subject matter expert and owner of market trends and insights. You will partner with hiring managers, fellow Recruiters and your manager to strategize on the recruiting process, hiring targets and sourcing programs needed to help achieve your goals. You will communicate regular updates on hiring status to our recruiting and business partners.
- Draw upon your recruiting background to identify and manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through offer acceptance.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify, build, and execute effective recruiting strategies to fill needs and positions.
- Conduct pre-screening interviews to access skillset and role fit qualifications.
- Create an exceptional end-to-end experience for all candidates and employees throughout the hiring process.
- Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates to foster long-term relationships.
- Recommend recruiting strategies and processes that contribute to the growth of the company.
- Circulate regular reporting to key recruiting and business leaders.
- Ensure candidate tracking is up to date and compliant in the ATS (Lever).
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting preferable if you have agency and in house experience.
- Knowledge of Sales/Business Development/Strategic Growth skill sets and commission-based/OTE roles.
- You have mastered successful pipeline management using an ATS, LinkedIn, and a variety of other demonstrated channels.
- Demonstrated track record of building working relationships with leaders and cross-functional partner.
- Familiarity with relevant tools and programs (e.g., applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn, referral programs, and job boards).
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- You’re naturally curious – someone who enjoys research and likes to hunt.
- You’re metrics driven – you utilize data to help drive your decisions.
- You’re humble – you’re willing to get into the details and you’re open to feedback.
- You’re adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity – things change quickly in our fast-paced startup.
- You have a desire for impact – ready to take on a lot of responsibility and work collaboratively with your team.
- Experience working in a startup or SAAS company in house recruiting team.
- Knowledge about talent market insights and data, with ability to influence leadership.
- Experience working with the marketing team to design and implement employer branding strategies.
- Extreme attention to detail and organization.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Annual training and development stipend of $1,000 USD
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.