Senior Manager of Culture and Communications
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, believe in continuous experimentation to improve results, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment.
Auth0 is growing rapidly and we are prioritizing the focus on our values and our people along the way.
Preferred location for this role is our Bellevue HQ. The Pacific timezone is also ideal.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Culture, Communications and DEI leader to own or team on the following Auth0 programs:
- Employee Engagement Guru with a passion for connecting our values with our People and Programs - including running current programs and implementing new ones, working with Focus Groups and measuring the results to ensure we continue to improve. Diversity, equity and inclusion programs including ERG’s, conference speaking engagements, remote worker programs, and all the other programs we haven’t thought of yet. Corporate Social Responsibility Programs like Kiva and Auth0 Gives.
- Internal Communications - employee Confluence pages for the People Team and the confluence structure and guidelines for communicating when/where across the company and/or departments. Create rhythm of the business with employee newsletter, VSP progress reports by department, and Company calendars.
- Company offsites - experience working with programs in company offsites - (theme, break-outs, communication and speakers) programs, speakers, swag, team events and activities.
This role will also have cross company impact by teaming on programs for things like:
- Employee experience - branding, onboarding, and our Auziro day to day worklife.
- Company or department engagement plans.
- SME for inclusion on Company events.
- Social media presence for Recruiting as well as guidelines for employees.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 6 or more years of experience in a similar role within a multi-national company in high growth mode. Experience with a remote workforce is highly desired.
- 5 or more years experience in a leadership role with extensive experience communicating across all levels of an organization.
- A Bachelor degree in marketing, communications, or human resources.
- Exceptional writing, language and communications skills.
- Highly desirable - team member on the programs/communications for Company events with a population of 500 or more employees (not the logistics portion as we have a great team looking after those components).
We hold ourselves to the highest standards. We give a shit – it shows up in how we have fun at work. We care intensely about what we do and we embrace challenges tenaciously. We don’t give up.
We are clear on our mission. If your heart beats faster when you read this, we invite you to join us on our journey. And tell us: What’s your mission? Where do you feel at home?
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Read Full Job Description