Senior Recruiter - Sales at Igneous
Igneous creates a new approach to Unstructured Data Management that overcomes the modern challenge of file and object data at multi-petabyte scale. Deployable onsite, offsite, in any cloud, and for any protocol - our fully-managed service makes it simple to discover, protect, and move PB-scale data at blazing speeds. Data-centric organizations rely on Igneous Data-Management-as-a-Service to enable diverse workloads ranging from streaming media to curing cancer
About the Role:
We are seeking a driven, high energy, and self-motivated Senior Recruiter to support Igneous as we continue to grow and scale our Sales and Marketing team’s. The candidate will design, own, and execute the end-to-end full-cycle recruiting strategy. As part of this execution, you will source, identify, pre-screen/qualify interviews, evaluate skill level, negotiate salaries and close candidates.
Additionally, this role will also partner with HR to create and implement a staffing strategy. This strategy will be the framework for achieving an annual hiring plan that emphasizes quality and diversity of hires, process efficiency, and strong client management and candidate satisfaction.
Communicate effectively with Igneous executives, hiring managers and interview teams.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will:
- Design and execute an end-to-end staffing plan, partnering closely with hiring managers to create a recruiting program that rapidly results in the creation of high-quality teams
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques and aggressive outreach on the phone, email, in-person events, digital recruiting sites, and social media networking
- Facilitate delivering an unparalleled interview candidate experience on site throughout the recruiting process, working to continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results.
- Manage candidate pipeline and recruiting activity, regularly keeping hiring managers and the executive team informed on progress by proactively share sharing updates
- Manage third party recruiters and outside sourcing firms when needed
- Demonstrate strong strategic and creative thinking to source and recruit top candidates
- Distill recruitment strategy into actionable plans and execute on those plans
Our Ideal Senior Recruiter will have:
- 6+ years of proven full cycle high-tech recruiting experience
- Experience independently partnering with executive leadership on hiring in a competitive market
- Experience in creative problem-solving across all stages of the hiring cycle
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Start Up experience preferred
- Technical recruiting experience
- Bachelors degree preferred