Senior Recruiter (Technical or Non-Technical)
- Source talent for hiring managers at all levels, across all company departments. This is the most crucial responsibility for this role, filling positions is what it's all about!
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches.
- Lead debrief/recap discussions and help interviewing teams reach the best final hiring decision.
- Educate candidates about Rover’s mission and values and get them excited about what we do; you need to be as passionate as we are about our story so you can convey this in conversations with candidates.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Rover’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Help us improve our hiring processes by participating in assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
- 3-5+ years of corporate and/or search firm full life cycle recruiting experience.
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools.
- Strong communication, organizational and closing skills.
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Must be able to understand and teach how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and understand their motivation" .
Benefits of working for Rover:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Doggy benefits, including $1000 toward adopting your first dog
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs)
- Free catered lunches semi-monthly
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, snow tubing, game nights, and more
- 50 free dog walks a year