We are looking for a Senior Sales Recruiter to join our team, someone who cannot only source and hire top enterprise sales talent, but a business partner who can collaborate with our Sales leaders to build and execute hiring strategy.
As a key representative of Outreach Talent Acquisition, it is also important that you work closely and collaboratively with other Outreach People Operations teams.
Ultimately, you’ll help our company grow and thrive by hiring the most qualified people.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Designing the company’s sales hiring strategy
- Focusing on proactive sourcing (e.g. networking, internet research, cold calling, ect) and recruiting of sales hires
- Developing relationships at all levels of the business, meeting regularly with leaders to understand business needs and recommend effective and tailored recruiting strategies
- Helping hiring managers in crafting appealing job descriptions
- Conducting screening calls
- Shortlisting candidates based on criteria of high performance in sales
- Building relationships with candidates for the future
- Tracking metrics to spot successes and opportunities for improvement in the hiring process
- Supporting hiring teams and help them make objective hiring decisions
- Experience as a full-lifecycle recruiter with expert-level skills in Sales and Pre-Sales Recruiting and Talent Sourcing
- Hands-on experience with social media recruiting
- Familiarity with sales KPIs for high performance as hiring criteria
- Experience in formulating a hiring strategy
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational ability
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Outreach is the number one sales engagement platform with the largest customer base and industry-leading usage. Outreach helps companies dramatically increase productivity and drive smarter, more insightful engagement with their customers. The company commissioned a recent Forrester study which highlights how the company provides an industry-leading ROI of 387 percent over three years and a payback period of fewer than three months since initial investment.
Outreach’s culture is what truly sets the company apart. The company recently made Inc.’s Best Places to Work for the third year in a row. Outreach's great workplace culture has also been recognized in Seattle Business Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For and the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Places to Work in Washington. Its exceptional growth was recognized by Deloitte last year, receiving the prestigious Technology Fast 500 award, which ranked Outreach the fourth fastest-growing technology company in North America. Outreach was also named to the Forbes' Cloud 100 and LinkedIn's Top Startups list and recently was ranked number one in G2s “Best Products for Sales.”
More than 4,500 companies such as Adobe, Tableau, DoorDash, Splunk, DocuSign, and SAP depend on Outreach’s enterprise-scale, unparalleled customer adoption, and robust AI-powered innovation. Outreach is a privately held high-growth pre-IPO start-up with a $1.3B valuation based in Seattle, Washington. To learn more, please visit www.outreach.io.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Womxn's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status