Senior Technical Recruiter (contract)
As a recruiter with Unity Technologies, you will partner with some of the industry's premier engineering and business leaders. You will collaborate with Hiring Managers on all matters of hiring strategy, organizational development, and offer negotiations. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow your career while building an extraordinary Recruiting organization with a company experiencing hyper growth.
- You have a history of collaborating with senior engineering and business leaders from top-tier companies
- You deliver outstanding client service, negotiation, and closing skills
- You provide advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- You use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively evaluate and hire top talent
- You act as an advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through
- You extend offers, close candidates, and document results to further improve the offer acceptance rate
- Full-cycle technical recruitment experience
- Extensive Technical Recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple technical hiring teams
- Previous in-house experience and an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven strategic sourcer and closer
- You know how to work on a small but highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience recruiting for ML/AI or within the gaming industry
- Experience recruiting and closing senior and executive level candidates
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.