Sr. Analyst - People Analytics at Remitly
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
We're looking for a Senior Analyst – People Analytics to join Remitly’s Financial Planning & Analysis team, dedicated to People/HR business. Helping our people successfully serve our customers while living our Cultural Values is the key to Remitly’s success. This new role will help us analyze and improve everything from Recruiting effectiveness to Employee Engagement/Retention to Reward Systems to exciting new Global Workforce strategies. As a key member of our team, you are passionate about measuring data and building partnerships across the business. Your recommendations are grounded in the data, but you have the ability to synthesize both quantitative and qualitative insights. You are a strategic thinker who will help us develop and measure the effectiveness of our People Strategies globally.
You accomplish this by partnering closely with the HR leadership team and other business leaders to drive decisions. Your work will directly impact strategic decision making and contribute to our goal of building a world-class finance team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with the HR leadership team to develop and build reporting and analysis to drive the overall business and HR strategies
- Track key performance indicators for hiring, engagement trends, compensation, and diversity and inclusion, etc.
- Identify trends and areas of interest useful and actionable for the HR leadership
- Create reporting and presentation materials supporting all People Analytics
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or accounting
- 3-4 years of professional experience in a financial, analytical or management consulting role
- Self-starter with a knack for streamlining process; eager to learn, ability to be flexible in constantly changing and growing business
- Skilled in analyzing, synthesizing, and presenting data in a simple, business-focused presentation format
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a data-driven mindset
- Excellent business partnership skills
- Deep familiarity with data manipulation using tools such as Excel
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in Human Resource analytics preferred but not required
Who we are:
Remitly is the largest independent digital remittance company headquartered in the United States, transferring over $6 billion in annualized volume from its customers in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia to loved ones throughout the world. The company’s proprietary global transfer network includes its easy-to-use mobile app, which makes the process of sending money faster, easier, more transparent and less costly by eliminating the forms, codes, agents, extra time and fees typical of the traditional, century-old money transfer process. Remitly is backed by industry-leading investors, World Bank’s International Finance Corporation (IFC), Naspers’ PayU, Silicon Valley Bank, Stripes Group, DFJ, DN Capital, QED Investors, Trilogy Equity Partners, Bezos Expeditions, Founders’ Co-Op, and TomorrowVentures. The company is headquartered in Seattle, with additional offices in London, the Philippines, and Nicaragua. For more information, visit remitly.com.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation