Sr Business Partner, P&C
Accolade at a glance…
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.
What is important to us:
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
Are you hungry to make a big impact? Do you want to be part of a team that’s changing the world and have the opportunity to put your stamp on an organization going through explosive growth? We are on the hunt for an experienced and dynamic Senior HR Business Partner to support our innovative Product & Technology organization in designing and executing a comprehensive people strategy. The ideal candidate will have the ability to see the big picture people strategy needs, as well as anticipate and run more tactical organization and people needs to cultivate a truly amazing employee experience.This position is based in Seattle alongside our Chief Product Officer and other senior product & technology leaders and will work closely with employees across all of our locations. Come join our small but powerful team and shape what the future of HR looks like at a rapidly growing Healthcare Technology company.
A day in the life…
- Serve as a trusted advisor and partner to our business and functional organizations
- Serve as a primary point of contact for teams within the assigned organization on all People & Culture related matters
- Support our efforts to align our people strategy to our business priorities and delivers solutions; Partner with leaders to establish plans and deliver solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results. This includes developing a people strategy that is focused on organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, talent and overall business performance
- Ensure the delivery of innovative organizational development solutions and cutting edge HR services across talent management, career development, performance management, leadership development, culture and conflict resolution
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance which includes coaching, counseling, and disciplinary actions; manage and resolve employee relations issues; conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations
- Support or lead special and cross functional projects as needed
- Collaborate with the Compensation Manager to provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job leveling/re-leveling
- Utilize a deep understanding of the talent within the assigned organization and actionable plans to develop and grow talent in line with our company needs
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the broader People & Culture team to develop solutions, programs and policies; champion these solutions within assigned organization
- Partner with Senior & Executive Leadership to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives
- Partner effectively with other cross-functional teams such as Diversity, L&D, Talent Management and Compensation on communications and best practices
- Act as a liaison between recruiting and business teams. Participate in interview processes for key hires
- Assist with the communication, change management, and roll-out of updated or new people programs and policies
- Work closely with legal and third-party vendor to support employees on immigration status as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, business, or related field required. Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Development or related field is a plus
- 7-10+ years as an HR generalist/HRBP with exposure/experience across other fields w/in HR or related discipline
- Passionate about making a business impact and truly understands the strategic value HR has in delivering a business unit’s key objectives
- Thrives in a highly dynamic, fast-growing environment, and capable of delivering quick results
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results, including senior stakeholders
- Possess an understanding of technology teams and how to grow and develop technology leaders is strongly preferred
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Demonstrated ability to coach managers to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness
- Excellent written, verbal communication, interpersonal skills; high quality document and report preparation
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to travel as needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.