Sr HR Ops Coordinator
- Are efficient, productive and meticulous, and have a passion for creative problem solving
- Can dive into detailed, tactical work, while also seeing the bigger picture
- Can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A growing, dynamic, fast-paced, results oriented HR organization
- An evolving global HR organization which gets to design and create
- Collaborative team that is building, building, building
What we want you to do:
- Process HR transactions within Workday HCM system including new hires, compensation changes, job changes, and terminations.
- Maintains HRIS data integrity through data audits ensuring path to resolution when discrepancies are identified.
- Act as primary contact for employees on personal information changes and many other HR related questions.
- Assign compliance trainings to new hires and refresh training requirements company-wide as mandated by Legal department or others; track and report on completion rates
- Run monthly HR reports.
- Provide HR administration support including maintaining HR records, completing verifications of employment and coordination with payroll.
- Partner with internal audit on research and compliance requests, including employee data reports in Workday.
- Complete I-9 process for new employees in timely manner, and be point person for all questions/processes related to I-9s. Work with outside attorneys as needed for remote I-9 coordination.
- Partner with Recruiting to manage the Contractor process
- Support the HR team on a variety of HR initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources OR 2+ years professional work experience in an HR Department
- Experience with Workday HCM a huge plus
- Meticulous and diligent attention to detail
- Willing to handle a heavily administrative workload
- Ability to think proactively and high level of self-initiative
- Strong ability to work cross functionally
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (via phone, email, etc.)
- Sensitivity to confidential information and ability to maintain strictest confidentiality
Apptio is the leading software to fuel digital transformation. We help technology and finance leaders make smart decisions as they plan, analyze, and optimize technology investments in pursuit of digital transformation. Apptio’s software uses machine learning to translate technology costs and utilization across on-premises systems, vendors, projects, agile and cloud systems into a holistic, business-centric view. With Apptio, IT leaders make smarter digital transformation investments. Companies of all sizes and geographies trust Apptio to fuel their digital transformation, including 50% of the Fortune 100. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.