Accolade at a glance… Accolade provides personalized health and benefits solutions designed to empower every person to live their healthiest life. Using a blend of cloud-based technologies, specialized support from Accolade Health Assistants® and Clinicians, and integrated data and programs across mobile, online and phone, Accolade navigates people through the healthcare system with trust, empathy and ease. Employers of all sizes offer Accolade to employees and their families as the single place to turn for all health, healthcare, and benefits questions or concerns, increasing their engagement in benefits and connecting them to the highest quality providers and care. By empowering people to make better decisions about their health, Accolade lowers the cost and complexity of healthcare, and achieves consumer satisfaction ratings over 90% and an NPS of 60. The company has been recognized multiple times as a Fastest Growing Business, Top Workplace and Company to Watch. For more information, visit Accolade on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and at www.accolade.com.Job Description
We are looking for a hands-on, but strategically strong HR leader to join our team and partner with our Operations organization.
What you will be doing:
- Coach and counsel managers and employees on work related issues at all levels of the business.
- Collaborate with managers to assess and manage team member performance and development.
- Partner with leaders to cultivate a culture that reflects the beliefs and values of the organization, drives engagement, and champions belonging and inclusion for all team members.
- Review and analyze business data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve team member engagement, performance, retention, belonging, and organizational performance.
- Facilitate change management throughout the organization.
- Partner with managers and leaders to identify needs and recommend solutions that drive improvement via personal observation, feedback, and management direction.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You are an experienced HR Business Partner who has partnered effectively with people managers and senior business leaders.
- You love to design and create, understand the WHY and the WHAT of culture creation, and can help us decide what important design and program decisions we should make for the organization.
- You have a strong opinion and perspective. You aren’t afraid to explore boundaries and challenge the thinking of senior business leaders, while at the same time, enabling the business to solve problems, think creatively, and execute on strategy.
- You are comfortable managing ambiguity and thrive in a high growth and fast changing environment.
- You are collaborative and enjoy solving challenging problems with amazing people.
- You have excellent coaching, facilitation, conflict resolution and communication skills
- You want to help build an environment where every employee can bring their best self to work and have an amazing experience, every day.
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.