Survey Norms Research Associate
Survey Norms Research Associate
Based in: Provo, Seattle or Chicago
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations handle the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
A Day in the Life
As the employee landscape shifts, these outdated approaches are not delivering the insights required to truly engage their employee base. As such, these organizations are also looking for a new way to not just monitor, but understand and improve the experiences they deliver to their employees. Qualtrics has provided a new approach built on a foundation of world-class technology and industry-leading expertise that is driving results for many of the world's top organizations.
This position will focus on supporting the design and delivery of client programs and experience in the employee feedback industry. They will be a member of the Employee Experience (EX) services delivery function within Qualtrics.
The Right Candidate
Employee Feedback Industry Experience - The best candidate for the role will have some exposure to social science or marketing research and data, a basic understanding of survey research and methodologies, knowledge of data analysis, and ability to manage large datasets.
Workforce Trends and Research - This individual will stay abreast of current workforce trends in order to contribute to the development of a relevant normative database that can be leveraged for client result interpretation, validation research, and special topic research.
Influence and Delight Customers - This individual will have exceptional customer and project management skills and be able to build strong working relationships with clients as well as with cross-functional colleagues. They’ll also need to easily learn new technology.
- Overseeing the day-to-day norm requests and timelines
- Completing norm requests which involve mapping client employee engagement surveys to the Qualtrics Norm Question Library and loading norm scores to client online reporting platforms
- Responding to client and prospect information requests
- Managing the Norms Knowledgebase to be used by Sales and Customer Success
- Managing enablement content for Sales, Clients and Customer Success
- Contribute to the augmentation of current EX norm capability
- Collating eligible lists of datasets
- Aligning employee engagement surveys to Qualtrics Norm Question Library
- Formatting, standardizing, merging datasets
- Researching company industry information
- Calculating and reporting EX norms
Successful candidates will possess most of the following qualifications:
- 1+ year experience in survey research work (research methodology, etc)
- 1+ years working with large datasets
- Minimum BS/BA in Psychology, Marketing or related educational degree
- Understanding of data management and data analysis
- Proficiency in Excel, Access, SPSS
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to plan project tasks/events and execute timelines
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 10%
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.