In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is looking for a Technical Recruiter to help recruiting efforts for our Bellevue, WA office. This person will be part of the technical recruiting team building out our engineering, product, and technical support teams. We have an effective, personalized, and quality-driven approach pertaining to both candidates and our internal hiring managers. Our team has a reputation of providing exceptional candidate care and we are looking for someone to uphold those values. This position is located at our Bellevue, WA location and will report to the Technical Recruiting Manager.
- Own the end-end, full cycle recruiting process.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies and execution.
- Build and maintain a network of passive candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management.
- Consistently track effectiveness of candidate sourcing and hiring process.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including on/off-site recruiting events, career fairs and internal Smartsheet events.
- 5+ years recruiting experience in the software industry.
- Knowledge of the regional market.
- Successful track record in hiring of technical positions.
- Successful track record of hiring senior level candidates.
- Able to understand the difference in approach for recruiting active vs. passive candidates and deploy appropriate recruiting campaigns and strategies.
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of effective sourcing plans and tools.
- Ability to autonomously manage and prioritize multiple workflows, projects, and relationships
- Commitment to creating an excellent candidate and customer experience
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Experience with Greenhouse and Smartsheet is a plus
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer on an ongoing basis
Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, capture, manage, automate, and report on work at scale. Smartsheet empowers teams to execute with speed and accountability — and make better decisions, faster
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work every day. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.
Honest: Be truthful and do what is right
Supportive: Be kind and help each other succeed
Driven: Operate with urgency and focus on results
Innovative: Develop new ideas and think creatively
Authentic: Be real and challenge directly
Effective: Deliver quality
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.