HELP US MAKE HISTORY. Millions trust Leafly to help them find unbiased information about nearby strains and dispensaries, discover new cannabis brands and products, and to stay up-to-date on the latest cannabis information. Leafly started as an excel spreadsheet and has since grown to become the world’s largest cannabis information resource. We’re expanding rapidly, and we’re looking for driven, forward-thinking leaders to help us achieve our goal of shaping the global cannabis landscape.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement of a start-up, the social purpose of a non-profit, and the growth opportunities of a corporation. Leafly salaries and benefit packages are very competitive, the office perks are excellent, and we promise that you’ll never be bored. If you have what it takes, you’ll be joining a global network of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What We Are Looking For In This Role
Our Leafly HR team is looking for a sourcing saavy Sr. Tech Recruiter, that is passionate about the candidate experience, to join our fast growing team! You will partner with and support our Technology org and are comfortable working in a fast paced ever changing environment. Here are some of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Create extensive pipelines and recruitment strategies and utilizing creative recruiting sources and techniques (job boards, boolean strings, social media, professional networking, cold-calling, career fairs, etc.)
- Proactively work with hiring managers and hiring teams to fill open positions in a timely manner
- Lead candidate debrief discussions and help interviewing teams reach the best final hiring decision.
- Taking candidates through the full recruitment cycle
- Cultivating recruiting sources and contacts within local community
- Maintaining candidate activity in the recruiting system and other tracking documents
- Performing administrative recruiting functions in collaboration with recruiting coordinator as needed (reports, job postings, reference checks, offer letters, etc.)
- Partnering with the Manager, Talent Acquisition & Culture on recruiting projects
- Minimum 5 years of full life-cycle technical recruiting experience with a focus on hiring engineering talent
- Proven ability to identify and recruit talent in a fast-paced environment
- Proven success utilizing creative sourcing methods to generate candidate pipelines within aggressive timeframes
- Demonstrated strength in juggling competing priorities and moving forward in ambiguous situations
- Familiarity with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.
Read Full Job Description