Technical Sourcing Recruiter
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to fundamentally changing the way freight moves across America and beyond for the better.
We are passionate about thinking big and solving really complex problems to make the lives of truck drivers, shippers and other people in freight industry easier through our innovation and technology. There will always be a better, more efficient way to transport goods, and we won’t ever stop inventing it.
Founded in 2015, we’re a mission-driven, well-funded, fast-growing startup, backed by world-class investors, including CapitalG, the growth equity investment fund of Google, and leading industry disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, LinkedIn, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others. We were named one of Washington State’s top places to work, a LinkedIn Top Startup and were the recipient of the GeekWire Next Tech Titan in 2018.
If working with smart, values-driven people to transform an entire industry sounds like something you’re into, come join Convoy, and help move the world forward!
You will demonstrate the ability to get up to speed quickly, excel in a dynamic work environment, and add value immediately. As a Technical Sourcing Recruiter, you'll bring the enthusiasm and attitude necessary to get the job done!
You will take ownership of:
- Sourcing and developing a full and diverse pipeline of qualified technical talent for various roles at Convoy including those in Product, Data Science, Product Design, and Engineering.
- Conducting initial qualifying phone screens of candidates.
- Creating an amazing candidate experience.
- Maintaining accurate candidate data throughout the recruitment lifecycle in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Maintaining communication and providing regular updates on progress to goal to recruiting partners.
- Staying up to speed on relevant news in the tech startup space and freight industry.
- Representing the company with integrity and professionalism.
You have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of sourcing/recruiting experience working in a high volume, high hiring bar environment.
- Proven candidate pipelining generation and qualification experience, building and utilizing a variety of sourcing tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Proven ATS experience (Lever is a plus) for sourcing and pipeline/candidate management.
- You index high on personal resilience and sense of urgency.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong detail-orientation & organization skills.
- Demonstrated record of adopting new technology in how you do your work.
- Experience in a fast growing startup environment.
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!
Read Full Job Description