Training Coordinator at 98point6
Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
Your Role and Impact:
We are looking for a tech-savvy Training Coordinator to undertake a variety of administrative and program management tasks to support the training efforts of our new physicians. You will be the direct liaison between simulation trainers, physician instructors and new physician trainees as they embark on their journey at 98point6 to learn the nuances of our chat-based patient care platform.
- Organize and implement administrative systems and procedures to support the training program
- Draft, edit and prepare correspondence, reports and other materials
- Schedule in-person and virtually-led training sessions, including scheduling conference rooms, setting up virtual meetings, sending meeting requests and adding classes in our Learning Management System
- Communicate between trainees, trainers and other appropriate parties to ensure all learning sessions are set up for a thoughtful experience
- Ensure technology is set up and used correctly for all meetings and training operations (video conferencing, presentations, tools, etc.)
- Provide other logistical support to the training team in planning, scheduling and executing training courses, as requested
- Manage coordination requests and ensure that all inquiries are responded to promptly
- Minimum of two years of experience in an administrative role
- Track record of complex and creative problem-solving, and the desire to create and build new processes
- Highly organized with the ability to work on several different projects simultaneously
- Excellent time-management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.