Training Coordinator at PitchBook
At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,300 global employees with offices worldwide, and we're not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion, and fun. At PitchBook we're committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
PitchBook is looking for a Training Coordinator who will support the delivery of all Learning & Development programs, through scheduling rooms and catering, producing materials, procuring supplies, managing rosters, recording attendance, and much more. The Training Coordinator will apply their uncanny ability to pay attention to details, remain extremely organized, while approaching teammates and other internal stakeholders with a "Customer Is King" mindset. This role will assist in supporting global stakeholders, driving success and meeting business needs, while integrating the PitchBook company culture throughout.
Customers are King! Each and every day the PB Learning Team works to ensure that our employees have the knowledge and capabilities needed to ensure our clients are successful in using PitchBook. Onboarding, professional and career development are handled by the PB Learning team. PB Learning does whatever it takes to ensure our employees achieve their goals and continue to grow in their skills and their careers.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain accurate documentation for the PB Learning team's training program procedures.
- By leveraging our Learning Management System, effectively manage and maintain training, participant rosters for all PB Learning programs.
- Assist with reporting and analysis of training participation, implementation, and evaluation.
- Arrange logistics for training sessions, including room reservations, setup, ordering of food, name tags, sign-in sheets, and other necessary tasks to ensure successful learning events.
- Orders, maintains, and prepares training material inventory and supply for all PB Learning programs.
- Develop collaborative relationships with key business stakeholders and PB Learning teammates, so that all project & program scheduling and logistics needs are met.
- Where needed, assist with design and development of training job aids, promotional materials, curriculum, etc.
- Support the vision and cultural values through role modeling the behaviors, and by building effective relationships with various teams to support employee development.
- Where appropriate, collaborate with various external teams to organize and implement learning initiatives.
- Assist in identifying potential areas to further improve training programs.
- Create and track communications related to all relevant learning and training initiatives.
- Assist with reconciliation of invoices and payments from training vendors, as well as purchasing credit card submittals.
- May be responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Supports the development of a diverse and competent workforce by creating an inclusive workplace, environment, and culture.
- Participate in various company initiatives and projects as requested.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience and certification.
- 2+ years in training and/or event coordination, or a role with similar duties and responsibilities.
- Consistently manages multiple, concurrent projects, details, and requests.
- Is extremely effective at paying attention to detail, organizing, prioritizing, and time-management.
- Maintains a professional demeanor, while exhibiting global and cultural awareness.
- Continuously strives to learn and improve.
- Illustrates effective problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Exhibits strong customer service and interpersonal communication.
- Comfortable when dealing with various individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite including in-depth knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel with the ability to pick up new systems and software easily.
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.