Vice President of People at DomainTools
DomainTools is seeking a VP of People who will serve as a key member of the Executive Team with the mandate of building a strong, inclusive culture and team that lives and breathes the DomainTools’ values. The VP of People will ensure that DomainTools attracts, develops, and retains exceptional team members who are committed to making a positive and sustained impact on our business and the clients we serve.
The VP of People will lead and oversee the full range of Human Resource and Facilities functions including talent acquisition, employee training and development, employee engagement and retention, leadership development and succession planning, performance management, compliance, compensation and benefits.
- Serve as a champion for company culture and core values across the organization. Help ensure our culture thrives during growth.
- Lead initiatives to make DomainTools a model of respect, equity and inclusion in all aspects of its human resources.
- Develop and implement strategies to nurture an inclusive, healthy work culture that values diverse viewpoints and provides opportunities for all team members to grow professionally.
- Develop and oversee programs to drive employee engagement. Own the employee feedback survey process.
- Set a clear, compelling vision for how to attract, develop, and retain exceptional talent. Create strategies that enhance our ability to develop and retain a highly motivated, results driven, diverse and effective workforce.
- Serve as a member of the executive leadership team, advising and participating in the development of strategic plans, with particular focus on the impact to our people.
- Build a world class training and professional development program across the organization. Create strong individual development plans for managers and strong succession plans for their teams.
- Serve as an advocate for our culture within executive team meetings.
- Recommend and implement compensation strategies to ensure that the organization stays competitive in the market and provides fair and equitable compensation for all team members.
- Ensure the company consistently adheres to all state and federal regulatory requirements related to employment practices.
- Manage a growing People, Facilities & Executive Administration team.
- Cares deeply about people - you demonstrate deep empathy for staff members of all backgrounds.
- Natural Leader - a strong team leader, manager, coach, and relationship builder. Ability to be an agent of change in a diverse organization.
- High emotional intelligence - able to influence and direct a wide range of personalities through a period of growth and change.
- World-class communicator - able to articulate clearly to staff at all levels of the organization.
- Perceptive and intuitive - you have your eyes and ears open; you have the ability to maintain your finger on the pulse of the culture and the team.
- Highly organized - can easily prioritize multiple business-critical projects and initiatives, while paying keen attention to detail and not letting anything slip through the cracks.
- Hands on – willing to roll up your sleeves to do what it takes to accomplish the department/organizational goals.
- Innovative Self Starter - capable of excelling in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Analytical mind – able to develop, analyze, and provide reporting, KPIs, and metrics that will assist with evaluating the effectiveness of People initiatives.
- Leadership experience in a scaling technology company.
- 5+ years of successful, effective team management of other HR professionals.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required.
- Demonstrated track record of working with the leadership team to drive a culture of accountability.
- OFCCP experience strongly desired.
- Experience with HRIS systems required; BambooHR experience preferred.
- Current/recognized HR certification(s).