Front End Development Intern
About the Role
Do you want to join our team of talented, collaborative, and fun engineers? Does the idea of building a groundbreaking, next generation AI marketing platform used by name brand companies sound exciting?
New Engen is looking for a Software Development Intern to come in and work on real projects with real code. You'll help drive the scalability of our powerful digital marketing platform from an internal tool to a customer facing enterprise SaaS system. This is a challenging and meaningful summer opportunity to engage in hands-on experience while having fun too!
We'd love to hear from you if
- You want to learn new technology and gain practical skills
- You want to work with and learn from a team of engineers
- You want to write real code and see it ship to production
- You have a passion to build software in the cloud (AWS)
- You want a chance to create something new in a rapidly growing company
- Currently enrolled as an Undergraduate (ideally incoming Junior or Senior) with a focus in relevant field of study
- Problem-solving skills and creative thinking
- Competency in React development
- Passion to learn BEM methodology
- Desire to work in a fast-paced agile environment
- A desire to be challenged and create something new
- Excitement to be mentored and broaden your skill set
Extras that Will Give you an Edge
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- You're familiar with tools like Spring, Git, and Gradle
This is a paid full-time internship working 40 hours/week. The duration is between 10-12 weeks, between May/June-August/September (depending on school calendar).