- Oversee health insurance carrier contracting, carrier certifications, agent licensing, and agent appointments
- Partner with health insurance carriers to manage agent appointments and contracts
- Request, complete, and submit agent licensing and carrier appointment information; handle agent appointment releases and requests
- Offer support with contracts
- Ensure 100% compliance by monitoring agents’ continuing education requirements and assisting with certifications
- Address inquiries for internal teams & insurance carriers
- Update and maintain electronic agent records and carrier appointment paperwork
- Process application paperwork for prospective insurance agents
- Assist with agent onboarding by sending carrier appointment links to agents
- Experience in Medicare and/or Under 65 Health is preferable
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-4 years of direct licensing and contracting experience within the Individual and Medicare insurance industry, specifically carrier, TPA, or an agency. Medicare experience strongly preferred.
- Strong organizational skills with results orientation, superior interpersonal skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with cross-functional teams while being flexible and responsive to dynamic situations and changing priorities.
- Demonstrate initiative, discretion, and integrity.
- Analytical ability: Critical Thinking and Problem-solving skills
- Organization/time management/prioritization skills
- Demonstrated presentation/oral communication skills