Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
About the Position
This position is responsible for overseeing health insurance carrier contracting and ensuring 100% compliance by monitoring agents' continuing education requirements. You will partner with various health insurance carriers to manage agent appointments and contracts, and will provide support in our agent onboarding processes.
- Oversee health insurance carrier contracting, carrier certifications, agent licensing, and agent appointments
- Partner with health insurance carriers to manage agent appointments and contracts
- Request, complete, and submit agent licensing and carrier appointment information; handle agent appointment releases and requests
- Offer support with contracts
- Ensure 100% compliance by monitoring agents’ continuing education requirements and assisting with certifications
- Address inquiries for internal teams & insurance carriers
- Update and maintain electronic agent records and carrier appointment paperwork
- Process application paperwork for prospective insurance agents
- Assist with agent onboarding by sending carrier appointment links to agents
- Experience in Medicare and/or Under 65 Health is preferable
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-4 years of direct licensing and contracting experience within the Individual and Medicare insurance industry, specifically carrier, TPA, or an agency. Medicare experience strongly preferred.
- Strong organizational skills with results orientation, superior interpersonal skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with cross-functional teams while being flexible and responsive to dynamic situations and changing priorities.
- Demonstrate initiative, discretion, and integrity.
- Analytical ability: Critical Thinking and Problem-solving skills
- Organization/time management/prioritization skills
- Demonstrated presentation/oral communication skills
Choose Assurance Because:
· Exceptional base salary plus bonus structure
· Comprehensive benefits which include, medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
· Unlimited paid vacation, sick leave, plus paid holidays.
· Growth opportunities, advance your career rapidly, we offer leadership development training and promote from within.
· Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions.
· Fast paced, high performance environment.