Manager - Product Marketing at Freshworks (Bellevue, WA)
Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end user. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a global team operating from 13 global locations to serve more than 65,000 companies -- from startups to public companies - that rely on Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CRM, CX) and employee experience (ITSM).
Freshworks' cloud-based software suite includes Freshdesk (omni-channel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshchat (AI-powered bots), supported by Neo, our underlying platform of shared services.
Freshworks is featured in global national press including CNBC, Forbes, Fortune, Bloomberg and has been a BuiltIn Best Place to work in San Francisco and Denver for the last 3 years. Our customer ratings have earned Freshworks products TrustRadius Top Rated Software ratings and G2 Best of Awards for Best Feature Set, Best Value for the Price and Best Relationship.
Please note: this role will be based in Bellevue, WA and requires an in office presence.
As Manager, Product Marketing, you will play a critical role in developing and driving engaging strategies and messaging across all Freshworks products to increase awareness and adoption of the product. Our ideal candidate is a passionate experienced B2B product marketer with proven success in working with emerging products and driving GTM strategies.
- Product messaging and positioning: Develop cross-product positioning and messaging across all Freshworks products that resonates with customers and differentiates our organization in the market
- Release management: Oversee all content that is part of our release process to ensure consistency across all products and collaborate with product line Product Marketing teams to develop release content
- Industries experience: Develop industry vertical specific positioning and content that should span multiple products
- Product and feature adoption: Drive adoption of the product and features amongst the customer base
- Content development: Conceptualize and create educational product and solution content for a variety of platforms
- Sales enablement: Communicate value proposition and provide high-value sales tools, training, and collateral
- Marketing enablement: Work with growth teams across the company to convey strategic vision and partner in campaign execution
- Be the voice of the customer: Enable product teams by being the internal voice of the customer
- Evangelism: Serve as a company spokesperson and go-to thought leader for the products
- 8-10+ years professional experience leading content projects
- An ability to understand tech and business software including buyer behavior and ideal customer profiles and translate tech content into marketing material
- Proven experience creating marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc.
- Excellent English written, verbal, and presentation skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams, across geographies, including executive management, product management, operations, sales and marketing
Washington Pay Range: $136,000-221,000+ comprising an annual salary & incentive compensation: You may also be eligible for equity and additional generous company benefits.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.