Account Based Marketing Operations Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Account Based Marketing Operations Manager
Reporting to the Director of Demand Marketing Operations, the Marketing Operations Manager will support all operational needs of the Global Account Based Marketing and Executive Programs teams.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with the Heads of ABM in each GEO and teams across these global programs to drive measurement processes to optimize reporting and attribution (orchestrated email nurtures, events, account-based marketing, direct mail and executive programs etc.) and provide value-added analysis to support marketing decisions.
- Define cadence and requirements of standard set of weekly, monthly, and on-demand reporting to be leveraged by the teams for evaluating success, managing lead flow, and following up with internal sales teams. Partner with insights and analytics team to build reporting based on lead management processes.
- Enabling and supporting new reporting features that will provide the measurements for Revenue, Reputation, and Relationship.
- A subject matter expert on how our internal systems/processes relate to one another to manage, prioritize, and respond to ad-hoc requests from a large and diverse group of individuals in a timely manner
- Assist the head of COE in the overall budget for the account-based marketing team, tracking changes and communicating updates.
- Become a trusted subject matter expert and bridge between the business (field/campaigns) and IT, with the ability to clearly articulate priorities, gaps, pain points and translate those into functional operation requirements.
- Help manage execution on campaign creation, lead uploads, and updating engagements. Be a guide for the Co-Ops for these functions to assist in the volume of tasks.
- This person will be a trusted advisor to the ABM & CXO team to create visibility into the priorities and quarterly goals of the Marketing Operations team
To be successful in this role you have:
- 8 years of Marketing experience
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in B2B Marketing, with experience in Marketing or Sales Operations
- Power user of Microsoft Excel, with demonstrable ability to do Pivot Tables, VLookups, and more
- In-depth understanding of data warehousing, marketing to sales funnel, business intelligence, and lead management processes and technologies
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment, work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, and ensure high quality deliverables with high attention to detail
- Extensive experience with Tableau/Business Objects, Dynamics, Eloqua/Marketo would be ideal
- Applies initiative and independent judgment to resolve non-routine problems
- A passion for data and analysis, with a curiosity to get to the root of a problem and solve it
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.