Associate Manager, Digital Marketing
Who You Are:
You are a passionate digital marketer who embraces creativity and data, a mix of art and science. You understand how digital marketing channels connect customers with the right products, in the right place, at the right time. You are comfortable working with large sets of data and crafting fact-based stories including actionable solutions. You have strategic and operational experience within Paid Search, Paid Social and Remarketing, including the successful execution of campaigns and delivering to performance targets. You understand the roles of each channel and the value they add at each stage of the funnel and are interested in broadening your experience across other digital marketing channels.
You are someone with strong attention to detail when implementing campaigns and conducting analytical work. You are a skilled communicator, comfortable working across various business functions, as well as presenting to all management levels. You are a self-starter, proactively seeking revenue-generating opportunities while effectively prioritizing your workload. You are a proven high achiever, aiming to exceed targets through dedication, collaboration and teamwork.
Your Next Challenge:
- Be the market owner and digital expert across your allocated countries, managing paid search and other digital campaigns from conception to execution. Monitor daily, monthly and quarterly spend and performance levels, proactively optimizing campaigns to grow your allocated countries and deliver to monthly targets.
- Create and execute campaigns, bid management strategies and optimization frameworks across various search engines.
- Conceive, develop and execute pilot programs across channels in collaboration with other team members, and drive A/B testing and continuous improvement across established programs.
- Complete weekly, monthly and quarterly performance analysis and projections for each country, showcasing the results and learnings from campaigns you implemented.
- Contribute to a global team, sharing best practices, insights and observations from activities across your markets, as well as working collaboratively on wider business initiatives.
- Continue to develop knowledge across digital marketing channels through peer-to-peer training, conferences, webinars and self-learning via internal and external resources.
What You'll Need:
- Minimum two years’ experience in performance marketing
- Hands-on operational paid search experience essential
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including the ability to manipulate and analyze large data sets
- Proven experience with database management tools such as SQL
- Interest and experience in data science including machine learning, data analysis, and data visualization. Python knowledge highly valued
- Experience using web-analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Omniture etc.
- Expert with Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising platforms – relevant certifications beneficial but not required
- Experience using bid management tools, Search Ads 360 preferred
- Experience working across at least one of the following channels is advantageous: Paid Social, Programmatic, Native or Remarketing
- Proven experience optimizing paid media to defined KPIs
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Solid quantitative/analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – comfortable liaising with all management levels internally, as well as with external vendors
- Ability to manage multiple accounts, priorities and targets across multiple languages, territories and countries
- Ability to collaborate effectively across a global team
- Fluency in English required. Other languages a bonus, Spanish and French desirable
- Bachelor's degree required
Who We Are:
Getty Images is one of the most trusted and esteemed sources of visual content in the world, with over 300 million assets including photos, videos, and music, available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in nearly every country in the world and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful visual content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 250,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events each year, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.