Communications Specialist at Expedia Group
Looking to join a team at the forefront of travel technology development? FCTS is a large technology team powering Expedia Group's travel brands from Booking to Financial Processing. We empower change and value a fun filled and diverse environment.
What you’ll do
- You will Define and execute overall internal communication strategy for FCTS (editorial calendar, content development, newsletter release, special event planning, all-hands preparation) to share knowledge across FCTS.
- Manage and maintain team basecamp (sharepoint site).
- You will ensure that customer-facing/stakeholder communication materials are current and maintained and that versions of shared working documents are properly accessible by team members.
- Hands-on coordination of team business and communications processes.
Who you are
- An understanding of Sharepoint and the ability to jump into loading content
- Earn trust of others and facilitate across multiple teams
- Roll up sleeves and get work done, even when it's outside the scope of the job
- Think and communicate clearly – formulate a clear point of view on complicated issues and build a concise and well-written content to express it
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining dedication to deadlines
Why Join Us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
We are excited to move to our new Seattle Campus later this year. The campus features onsite wellness and market hall with amazing food options on 40 acres of waterfront property. Check out the campus and latest news on https://lifeatexpedia.com/seattle-campus
*LI-AN1Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.