TINYpulse makes truly unique software tools for businesses that treasure their most valued resource — their people. We believe happier employees result in stronger companies! We are seeking employees that are inspired by our goal to transform the manager-employee feedback loop. Together we can make stronger cultures.
Over 1,000 companies from around the globe use TINYpulse to engage and develop high-performing teams, including Stitch Fix, HubSpot, Capital One, and Brooks Shoes & Apparel. We are also committed to giving back by donating 1% of our time to our local community, 1% of our product to non-profits, and 1% of our profits to non-profit organizations.
Our marketing team is looking for a content specialist to take our inbound funnel to the next level. We’ve already built an award-winning blog that gets over half a million hits a month, but we don’t want to stop there. As part of the content team, you’ll help boost our traffic, spark conversations and maximize conversions at every stage of the buyer journey. If you have a growth-hacker mindset and thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment, we’d love to hear from you!
- You’ll be the co-owner of our content calendar and work with the team to perform keyword research, brainstorm blog headlines, write killer blog content and manage publication.
- Our CTA library is our lead-gen powerhouse. You’ll be responsible for creating, updating and AB testing CTAs to optimize performance across our blog and landing pages.
- Our email newsletter goes out to thousands of leads and customers each week. Production and distribution of the newsletter will be yours to manage and transform.
- At its core, TINYpulse is a data company. You’ll partner with our data team to pull user insights and create informative, engaging white-papers.
- You’ll also work closely with our designers and sales team to produce collateral that will drive new customers conversions. This may include the production of case studies, one-sheets, videos and other printed/digital content.
- Our annual conference, TINYcon takes place every year. We’ll need your expertise to create awesome marketing materials for before, during and after the event that will increase ticket sales and improve the guest experience.
- A natural aptitude - and passion - for writing. This is a copy-heavy role and all written communication should be short, punchy and persuasive.
- An experimental mindset. Decisions at TINYpulse are driven by data, not hierarchy. From email subject lines to button copy, we AB test almost everything we do. Success as a content specialist means constantly tweaking so we can hit our goals faster.
- A can-do attitude for learning new technology. You don’t need to be a Hubspot expert or a pro at Adobe Premier, but you should be enthusiastic about working with new tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. You’ll be working cross-functionally and interacting with our customers. A strong candidate will feel comfortable communicating in a range of settings.
Previous experience with the platforms below are not required, but will strengthen your application.
- Hubspot (or other marketing automation / CRM software)
- Email marketing tools such as Mailchimp or other platforms that handle large contact databases
- Adobe CC (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop are especially useful)
- Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- SEO software such as Moz, Majestic, Ahrefs etc.
To be considered, please answer the following questions on your cover letter.
(1) Why do you want to join TINYpulse?
(2) Our company values spell out D-E-L-I-G-H-T. Please provide two examples (preferably from your previous employment) where you have exemplified our cultural values above. Please relate these examples to a specific TINYpulse value.
D elight customers
E lect to spread positivity
L ead with solutions and embrace change
I ncrease communication with transparency
G o the extra mile with passion
H old oneself accountable "Big Freedom = Big Accountability"
T reasure culture and freedom
TINYpulse is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
TINYpulse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. TINYpulse complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment. To request reasonable accommodation, contact HR at [email protected]