Hello, we're TINYpulse
TINYpulse makes truly unique software tools for businesses that treasure their most valued resource — their people. Over 1,000 companies use TINYpulse to engage and develop high-performing teams, including Michelin, Stitch Fix, HubSpot, Deloitte, Airbnb, and Brooks Shoes & Apparel.
Why Work with Us?
TINYpulse is committed to its employees and their futures. To that end, we provide scholarships for career development, regular training, employee-focused career pathing, and lots of good snacks. We also use our product constantly, so you'll have lots of opportunities to influence the employee experience here if you join us!
An Insider's view of TINYpulse
What are some social events your company does?
Our annual conference, TINYcon, is getting less and less tiny by the year. 2019 will be our fourth, and we host hundreds of customers and prospects. We get face time with the people who actually use and hear inspiration and innovation from HR luminaries. It's also a good party.
Senior Communications Specialist
What's the biggest problem your team is solving?
One of our greatest challenges is in how we present value without overwhelming our users. We want our UX and UI to be elegant and fluid without overwhelming with functionality. One way we solve for this is gathering data about user intent, integrating deeply into user workflows, and interviewing customers to learn about problems and processes.
How does the company support your career growth?
TINYpulse has a close-knit sales team with a learning mindset. We review calls, trade techniques, bring in guest experts, and collaborate during complex deals to help each other succeed. Those opportunities to improve my skills have helped me change titles three times in two years at TINYpulse after rising through the ranks as a SDR.
Senior Account Executive
What unique initiatives do you have that encourage innovation?
We stress the importance of "TINYtests" at TINYpulse. It's a term you hear not just on our product and engineering teams, but in sales and marketing. When employees see a process that can be improved, or a new area for expansion, they're encouraged to move fast and experiment. One of our values is to "treasure freedom" - TINYtests represent that.
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
As a Customer Success Associate, I work with our product team to champion new ideas and suggestions shared each and every single day by our customers. I also get to work collaboratively with our marketing and sales team to make sure customers understand all of the exciting changes around the tool and have the resources they need to succeed.
Customer Success Associate
Where we are
TINYpulse Seattle headquarters is half a block from a RapidRide stop, blocks from Seattle Center, and near some of the town's best bites and brews.
Perks + Benefits
Volunteer in local community
Partners with Nonprofits
Friends outside of work
Eat lunch together
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Vacation & Time Off
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Job Training & Conferences
Promote from within
- Every day, I have the opportunity to shape candidate and employee experiences. I also enjoy the entrepreneurial and collaborative environment.MonicaHuman Resources Manager
- I am so thankful for the access to other departments we have here -- I collaborate closely with our sales, product, development, and marketing teams almost every day.NickCustomer Success Manager
- So many of my TINYpulse colleagues are now my best friends. They have become my extended family!SamSenior Training and Enablement Manager
- My favourite thing about TINYpulse is that I have fun at work everyday. Whether it is just joking around or a fun company wide event I find myself laughing at some point during the day, every day.ElisaSales Development Representative
- One thing I enjoy the most is transparency. I’ve never been at such a work environment where employees are fully involved in discussions about important business matters, and put their heads together to solve problems.LoriSenior Product Marketing Specialist
Technology we use
- Ruby on RailsFrameworks
- Microsoft SQL ServerDatabases
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- DiscoverOrgLead Gen