Contract Marketing Coordinator
ExtraHop Networks is more than just the products we engineer and sell. We’ve built our company from the ground up with the idea of creating great jobs for great people. As a fast-paced startup, each day offers new opportunities to innovate in all areas of the company. We value quality and integrity in everything we do, from interacting with customers to developing, marketing and selling the best technology in the industry.
As a Marketing Coordinator supporting the Field and Partner Marketing organization part-time (20 hours+ per week), you’ll have the opportunity to work with a fast-paced team, in a dynamic environment. The Field and Partner Marketing team is helping our Sales and Channel organizations to build awareness and pipeline that is enabling our company to grow at a record pace. Each day, from our Seattle headquarters office, you’ll work with the team to help support our revenue-generating organizations and contribute to our success. Some of the key project and responsibilities for this role include:
Inventory and web store management
- Check inventory levels on a daily basis, order new marketing materials and replenish existing inventory
- Work cross-functionally in marketing to ensure marketing collateral is available and updated in the web store
- Assist in the design of our giveaways packaging and collaborate with the marketing team to define new give-away items
- Track and manage all orders and shipments to regional marketing events
End-to-end regional events support
- Work with Field and Partner Marketing Managers to invite and confirm event attendees
- Schedule prep call with ExtraHop and our partners attending regional events
- Communicate with the event organizer to discuss logistics and forthcoming deadlines
- Send marketing materials to the event and ensure timely return from each event
- Collaborate with ExtraHop employees attending the events to collect leads and event notes
- Manage and upload event leads lists into our CRM system
Field and Partner Marketing Administrative Support
- Work with our Finance and Legal teams to set up new vendors, create purchase orders and support the contract management process
- Assist in the expense management process for the Marketing corporate credit card
At ExtraHop, we create great products because we give talented employees the freedom to be intellectually curious and creative. We seek a diversity of perspectives and foster employee quirkiness and spunk to help drive innovation. Every ExtraHop employee knows that we’re all in this together and that work is an important part of life so it should be fun. A sense of humor is required here, seriously!
We are the global leader with a novel approach to Security and IT Operational Analytics. Our market opportunity is greater than $20B and our solutions span all industries. Pretty neat, huh? If you want to join a fun team that produces award-winning products that provide tremendous business value and delight customers, then ExtraHop is the company for you!
Founded by engineers, ExtraHop is a Seattle-based technology company that delivers elegant solutions for the tech industry’s most challenging problems.
As a privately held fast-growing technology leader in the $20B IT operations management space, ExtraHop Networks is positioned to be the next great systems company. We are known as innovators who take a smart, creative approach to solving problems. Our ExtraHop team and product line have received many awards, including wins in multiple categories of Best of Interop, a Gold Medal prize in Puget Sound Business Journal’s annual list of Washington’s Best Workplaces, and several Gold Stevie American Business Awards.
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law