Customer Advocacy Manager (Financial Writer) (Seattle, WA or Remote)
Where we work
Ontra’s hybrid workplace allows for employees to choose their own adventure: remote, in-office, or a blend of both!
Available remote locations: United States (AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA), Hong Kong, Singapore, United Kingdom.
Current offices: Austin, Chicago, London, New York City, San Francisco.
Please note that we currently hire exclusively in the remote and office locations listed above and select jobs may have more specific location requirements.
For this job we are currently only hiring candidates based in the United States.
About the opportunity
Ontra is seeking a Customer Advocacy Manager (Financial Writer) to join our hyperscaling Marketing team! In this role, you’ll be responsible for setting and executing the company’s customer advocacy and marketing strategy as part of our larger marketing program. You’ll partner closely with the Sales, Customer Success, Sales Enablement, Content and Product marketing to identify strong champions, interview them, and turn their experiences into a compelling story.
If you are adept at storytelling, with exemplary written and verbal communication skills, as well as a strong ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and manage cross-functional programs, we’d love to get to know you!
The role is a great opportunity for a creative and innovative professional to identify new solutions and carry out projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do
- Draft case studies, customer quotes, testimonials to build our library of customer evidence
- Own and execute marketing strategy for customer advocacy program
- Plan, schedule and conduct interviews of current customers
- Manage customer reference database and track customer asks
- Field and prioritize cross departmental asks for customer references for sales, content, PR, etc
- Publish customer stories to the website and internal content systems
- Gain a deep understanding of Ontra, products and market
- Build strong internal relationships with key stakeholders across Sales, Customer Success, Sales Enablement, Content and Product Marketing
What you’ll bring
- Experience: 5+ years of writing and editing marketing/editorial content and 2+ years of experience focused on customer advocacy marketing
- Communication: Superior written and verbal communication; maintains this standard in all forms of written/verbal communication. Your interpersonal skills allow you to build trust easily with senior leaders
- Intelligence: Learns quickly, demonstrates ability to quickly understand and absorb new information, Ability to develop product knowledge
- Cross-functional collaboration: Proven track record of building rapport with cross-functional teams to take business ideas from ideation to implementation
- Organization and planning: Plans, organizes, schedules and conducts interviews in an efficient, productive manner, focuses on key priorities
- Creativity/innovation: Generates new and innovative approaches to problems
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude
- Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a projects
Ontra, the global leader in Contract Automation and Intelligence, combines AI-enabled software with a global network of highly-trained lawyers to offer a comprehensive solution for recurring legal workflows. By streamlining repetitive legal processes and transforming contracts into structured data, Ontra lowers costs, improves quality, and reduces turnaround times. Ontra is headquartered in San Francisco, with global operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. Learn more at www.ontra.ai.
- Opportunity to participate in one of Ontra’s unit-based compensation programs
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance base plans at no additional cost
- Employer-sponsored retirement plans
- Hybrid/remote work flexibility & WFH budget (equivalent of $1K USD)
- Annual professional development stipend (equivalent of $2K USD)
- 4 months of parental leave (52 weeks for UK employees)
- Unlimited vacation
- Twice-weekly lunch perk
- And much more!
Ontra is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Ontra will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact [email protected].
Ontra publishes salary ranges on our salary board here: http://bit.ly/3UjAOE3, which currently includes estimated annual cash salary ranges for candidates based in Colorado and New York City, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Ontra leverages current market data to determine compensation, so posted figures are subject to change as new market data becomes available.
Ontra factors in your location when benchmarking compensation for most roles. If you are not located in Colorado or New York City and have been selected to participate in our interview process, we encourage you to speak with your recruiter about compensation for the role during an initial conversation.
In addition to cash salary, the total compensation package Ontra offers includes unit-based compensation (if applicable). Certain roles in our sales and account management departments may also be eligible to receive variable compensation or commission.
Note on Employment Verification: All employees hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in their particular location.
Note to External Agencies: We are not accepting any blind submissions or resumes/CVs from recruitment agencies. Any candidates sent to Ontra will NOT be accepted or considered as a submission without a signed agreement in place.