Customer Advocacy Manager
The job of the Customer Advocacy Marketing Manager will be to build brand awareness and drive revenue growth through the creation of compelling customer references and evidence materials, and deepen relationships with existing and prospective customers. We are looking for someone with sincere passion in bringing to life the success stories of our customer advocates and amplifying the customer’s voice in the marketplace through the creation of world-class customer evidence materials and opportunities.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Communications, the Customer Advocacy Marketing Manager will work closely with all parts of the ExtraHop organization, especially sales, marketing, and executive leadership, and play a critical role within the communications team. This is a perfect role for someone who wants to be a key contributor to a dynamic marketing team that is focused on further increasing the fast growth of an emerging leader in a burgeoning technology market.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Discover and bring to life customer stories through case studies, videos, and compelling approaches to storytelling.
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as: in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs, onboarding, ongoing nurture campaigns, and first look programs.
- Forge and nurture relationships with customer advocates.
- Working with the sales team to cultivate a pipeline of customer reference/evidence opportunities.
- Plan and project manage national customer events, including annual customer summit.
- Manage reference call requests for our fast-growing sales team.
- Manage customer reference agency.
- Support and secure customer participation in key events such as webinars, user conferences, analyst events.
- Work with Product Management, Product Marketing, and other teams to drive customer engagement in support of major company initiatives including product launches.
- Measure and report on ROI of program
- Manage marketing to existing social communities
- Source customer quotes for use across a wide variety of communications channels
- Identify customers for public and non-public speaking opportunities
- Use case-centric blog and social media posts
- Help source and facilitate customer engagements with technology analysts
Skills & Qualifications
- 7+ years of high technology/software marketing and/or public relations experience with at least 5 years experience managing customer reference programs and developing customer reference materials.
- Demonstrated ability to create marketing programs that utilize customer references, while building these key customer relationships.
- Outstanding project management skills, including agency management.
- Proven ability to work within an enterprise technology company, leading the execution of tactics and programs.
- Excellent storyteller and writer; video experience preferred.
- Ability to build excellent rapport with internal and external teams; must be a team player.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic working environment.
- Proven success in a dynamic environment, demanding strong sense of urgency and ability to re-prioritize often.
- Familiarity with marketing automation and CRM tools such as Eloqua and Salesforce.com a plus
- BA/BS degree in marketing or PR related field is required.
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named toWealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its2018 Super 70 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inauguralDisruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $100 million in bookings in 2018, and 10x growth in security, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.