Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
Auth0 is seeking an EMEA Customer Marketing Manager to help drive existing customers to expand their adoption of Auth0's Identity Platform through effective cross-sell and upsell programs. This role reports into the Director of International Marketing / Demand Generation.
What You Will Do:
- Lead the strategy and execution of cross-sell and up-sell campaigns for our portfolio of customers from start to finish.
- Responsible for supporting all the strategic and tactical marketing needed for Auth0’s customers.
- Develop and execute marketing activities to support the overall customer marketing programs including: webinars, direct mails, enablement, newsletters, emails, and events.
- Oversee and execute Auth0 EMEA marketing communications for customers.
- Partner with sales to attain annual renewal and expansion goals.
- Accountable for quarterly customer pipeline goals - generated through expansion campaigns.
- Research and map the Auth0 customer journey.
- Align and monitor programs across all customer touch points to drive the best customer experience.
- Turn data-driven customer insights into experimentation and full campaigns.
- Creating acquisition programs to expand customer contacts.
- Work collaboratively between sales, customer success, regional marketing, and US based corporate marketing teams to achieve successful outcomes.
What You Will Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B marketing or customer marketing role; technology or software/SaaS industry is preferred.
- 2 years success in a customer marketing specific role.
- Passion for driving customer engagement.
- Ability to lead and execute effective cross-channel integrated campaigns (e.g. events, direct mail, email, webinars, digital, etc.).
- Passion and awareness for foreign language markets and campaigns across EMEA.
- Experience managing translation agencies and the translation of collaterals a plus.
- Strategic problem solving skills with a focus on tactical, practical execution and driving results.
- Display strong attention to detail and analytical mindset to make data driven decisions.
- Strong communicator and presenter both in-person and via virtual platforms.
- Ability to work with remote team members and stakeholders in a matrix environment.
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Google Apps, Slack, Asana, video conference tools or similar a plus.
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.