Dir, Marketing - Canada at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
We are seeking a Director of Marketing for Canada who will be a leader, motivator, team enabler, innovator, cross-functional communicator, and problem solver. This position will support the acquisition, growth, and retention of Canadian business and will be a key member of the Canadian leadership team. Working closely with sales leadership and other cross-functional teams, you will be responsible for creating and overseeing the execution of an integrated marketing plan for Canada that includes initiatives for all stages of the buyers’ journey, with a key focus on driving pipeline. Through cross-functional partnerships, this role will continuously refine and optimize the Canada marketing strategy and programs to drive greater customer engagement and achieve key business outcomes.
As a fast-paced and rapidly growing organization, we need someone who is an action-oriented leader and can thrive as a working manager.
What you get to do in this role:
· Manage the creation and execution of a fully integrated marketing plan to include demand gen programs, brand awareness, and thought leadership campaigns tailored toward the Canadian market.
· Coach, mentor, and develop the Canadian marketing team.
· Partner closely with Canadian sales leadership to develop a marketing plan that supports revenue goals and business objectives; participate in QBRs, forecast calls etc.
· Partner closely with corporate communications and local PR agency to develop a comprehensive PR and thought leadership plan for Canada.
· Build relationships and joint marketing plans with key partners in the region.
· Collaborate with cross-functional corporate teams including events, regional campaigns, ABM, brand, and executive programs, to ensure the Canadian market is being served.
· Manage the annual Canadian marketing budget, and report forecast and spend on a monthly/quarterly basis.
· Support sales enablement for Canada by being a source of knowledge for key marketing and corporate communications updates and announcementQualifications
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· 15+ years of B2B technology marketing experience, with a proven ability to build, motivate, and lead high-performing teams
· Previous experience running a country-level marketing program that incorporates traditional field and channel marketing, as well as ABM, digital, PR, and brand building activities
· Comprehensive knowledge of the Canadian market, buyer behaviour, industries, and channel
· Exceptional cross-functional collaboration, networking, and influencing skills, and the ability to communicate effectively across an organization
· The ability to think and plan strategically, with a bias toward execution
· Excellent analytical skills, with a strong knowledge of pipeline metrics, and an ability to interpret and act upon data to continuously refine and optimize plans and strategy
· Experience managing budgets and respect for company spending processes
· Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
· Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) required
· Travel up to 20%, once company travel restrictions lift.Additional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.