Trupanion is a leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs in North America. Our mission is to help the pets we all love receive the veterinary care they need. At Trupanion, we offer a collaborative, casual, and pet-friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves.
Join our pet-loving team!
The Customer Marketing team is dedicated to creating exceptional and effortless experiences for Trupanion’s over half a million pets and their owners! As a senior member of the team, you will report directly to the Head of Customer Marketing and will spearhead Trupanion’s digital experience strategy. You will lead a team and deliver on Trupanion’s user experience and content goals, community management and UGC goals, and marketing automation and technology initiatives.
A day in the life:
The focus of this role is to support and grow a team of high performing, gritty, digital marketers to deliver digital solutions that tackle business challenges. With an emphasis on user experience, automation, and customer data, you will own and execute projects that improve the digital experience for Trupanion’s members. You will lead strategic and tactical initiatives that drive digital engagement and will analyze, report, and optimize performance.
Above all else, you will strive to do innovative work that impacts Trupanion’s bottom line and will lead with a digital-first mentality that cements Trupanion as a leader in the space.
Key responsibilities include:
- Growing and empowering team members to achieve ambitious goals
- Drive continuous optimization and innovation of key customer-facing technology initiatives including the Trupanion App and online account
- Alignment with Customer Insights team to deliver and optimize strategies for digital engagement and segmentation
- Consistently providing innovative and creative ideas that have a strong foundation in digital experience
- Continuous development of marketing automation technology
- Deliver high impact projects and initiatives that support business initiatives
- Ensure consistency of design and communication that follow brand guidelines
Skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Inspire and motivate team members to achieve results
- Self-motivated with a strong bias for action
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong digital marketing prowess
- A great teammate and demonstrated leader and mentor
- Creating strong partnerships through relationship building
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with a proven track record of success
- Minimum 5 years leading a team
- Customer-centric mindset is a must
- Strong experience implementing and managing marketing technology
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services for office pets during business hours
- Free medical health insurance for your pet (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site gym
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
Things We Value
- Caring: We care about each other.
- Adhocracy: An adhocracy is intentionally ‘adhoc’ instead of bureaucratic. Adhocracies value the ability to adapt quickly, flexibility and employee empowerment.
- Trusting: We trust one another with information
- Sincere: We do what we say and say what we mean.
- Devoted: We love pets.
- Original: We are innovative and fair.
- Genuine: We are free to express our true selves.
- Simple: Simple is better.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.