Director, Social Impact at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:03 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, August 26, 2020
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Director, Social Impact is a new role at Auth0 which will lead our global Social Impact program and initiatives. This role will focus on building and scaling a new program and team in these three Social Impact pillars:
1. Product Offerings for non-profit organizations and or startups focused at COVID, founded by minorities, or small companies impacted by COVID.
2. Funds for social enterprises (such as health, education, cyber security, etc.)
3. Employee Impact including the collaboration of Auth0 employees in the Social Impact program.
The preferred location for this role will be our Bellevue, WA corporate office or from a remote office in the Americas.
What You Will Do
- Propose, help design, validate and drive initiatives related to the pillars defined in the Social Impact Program
- Identify opportunities for the Auth0 Social Impact Program to maximize its vision of “providing a secure access for everyone”
- Be the main internal advisor for Social Impact opportunities
- Navigate the organization and partner/influence Enterprise/Self Service Sales, Marketing, Legal and Finops
- Lead a potentially growing Social Impact team bringing in talent and expertise to help scale the impact of the program pillars
- Partner externally with Non-profits, Social Enterprises and DAFs (Donor Advised Funds)
- Track and report progress on budget and KPIs
What You Bring
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in social impact or similar roles
- 4+ years experience in a leadership or management role
- Must have prior experience in a "building” position with proven ability to break barriers, build bridges and get shit done
- Must have experience thriving in a similar environment between tech and non-profits. First-hand experience of social enterprise or non-profit organizations preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence cross-functionally with teams in a fast-moving, dynamic and sometimes ambiguous business environment, including across different time zones
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to lead and inspire teams across the company on the importance and opportunity around social impact. Ability to create powerful narratives that present social impact in a simple manner.
- Capacity to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced organization as an inspiring leader, a solo producer and an eager collaborator.
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, facilitation, and written) and the ability to synthesize and summarize quantitative and qualitative data in a structured and consistent way.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to travel approximately 10%
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.