Marketing Automation Manager at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:33 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, June 30, 2021
Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
Auth0 is looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to join our Marketing Team full time. You’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact with a company that is in high growth mode. Bring your Marketo expertise, marketing automation and campaign execution experience to become a key part of our marketing operations. This is an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level and learn a ton along the way.
This role will be based out of Bellevue, WA or from a home office anywhere in the US or Canada.
What You Will Do:
- Lead and mentor more junior members of the team and assist in the distribution of workload on the larger team.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the Marketing Automation Team and expertly communicate complex information and concepts within the space.
- Lead and manage process improvement initiatives within the team.
- Proactively improve nurture strategy and tactics for operations excellence and ROI.
- Manage cross functional relationships with other teams to deliver operational needs within defined SLAs.
- Responsible for daily hands-on work including email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports, and database management.
- Set up, test, maintain, and report on recurring and triggered campaigns.
- Improve initiatives around lead targeting, A/B testing, and deliverability.
- Understand the framework of campaigns, lead routing, list uploads, and data management between sales and marketing systems.
- Assume ownership of tactical campaign execution in Marketo.
- Operate autonomously with a high level of quality and integrity.
What You Will Bring:
- Eight plus years of marketing experience in a similar role.
- Five plus years of experience as a Marketo power user.
- Marketo certification highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including working with global teams and time zones.
- Align and resonate with Auth0 values.
- Impeccable follow up skills with a remote, globally distributed team.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce as an integrated CRM platform.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Quick learner with a problem-solving mindset.
- Self-motivated, transparent, and proactive.
- #US; #CA; #BV
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description