At Assurance we are disrupting the antiquated and inefficient world of insurance and financial services. Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals are modernizing how people obtain and manage their financial life all through our powerful platform ecosystem. We are rapidly growing as we expand our product offerings and global footprint, and this growth continues to present new and exciting challenges as we push our industry into its future. We eliminate waste throughout the industry and calculate the complex into simple, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We are humble, driven, and committed to improving the lives of millions.
About the Position
Assurance is growing rapidly, and we need a highly motivated Compliance Liaison to join our team. You will bring your expertise in Marketing, Life, or Health Insurance compliance and act as Compliance subject matter expert for Marketing organization. As the Compliance subject matter expert (SME) for marketing, you will be expected to own the Marketing Compliance Program. Including maintaining Assurance’s marketing content and oversight standards, engaging with multiple Marketing Leads and Program Managers to understand Assurance's marketing strategies and provide proactive training and guidance, conducting reviews of marketing materials and testing compliance with the standards.
Additional responsibilities will include leading Marketing related compliance projects and supporting the Compliance team on projects and testing.
You are a highly motivated self-starter who is ready to change the way the insurance industry handles compliance challenges. Not only can you apply your prior experiences to inform new solutions, you use your creativity to find ways to prevent issues from happening in the first place. You have the desire, agility, and ability to take on new roles and additional responsibilities and progress beyond this role.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- Solid knowledge of various marketing related laws and regulations (FTC Act, CAN-SPAM Act, NAIC Model Laws, FTC Guidelines, CMS Marketing Guidelines, etc.)
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to improve processes
- A natural curiosity to learn new things and take personal ownership
- The ability to handle the unexpected and the flexibility to pivot as needed
The following additional experience is highly desired:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing review or compliance supporting a marketing organization
- 5+ years of experience with Medicare plans, Life Insurance, or Health Insurance
- Bachelor’s degree
Please review our CCPA policies here.
Read Full Job Description