Are you ready to make an impact at the world’s largest online travel platform? As a member of the Partner Marketing Team you will play a key role helping achieve strategic business objectives for Expedia Group and our lodging supply partners. Our marketing team is nimble and high energy, so we look for people who flourish in a dynamic environment and who are not afraid to get their hands dirty. Our team is based in locations all around the world and we strive for the impact we deliver to Expedia Group’s business. We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who excels working within a team and independently, and who is eager to grow and learn. This role provides an excellent career growth opportunity, deepening your marketing and leadership skills.
What You Do:
As a member of our team, you will work across teams to own, execute and report on marketing initiatives to drive successful go-to-market strategies through the following means:
- Audience Understanding – Utilize segmentation and user profiles/personas to improve partner engagement.
- Product Messaging and Positioning – Support the strategy and development of messaging, positioning and core marketing assets related to select product features and solutions, ensuring they resonate with our key partner segments and drive them to action.
- Research - Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers' preferences. Assist in collecting data on consumers, competitors, and market place. Consolidating the data into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Cross-Group Collaboration - Demonstrate audience segmentation to drive discussions and planning with internal teams to optimize integrated marketing campaigns, product features, and solutions.
- Sales Enablement – Help craft and deliver content to educate sales teams including marketing playbooks, PowerPoint presentations and other materials
Who You Are:
You are passionate about understanding your audience, messaging and the hospitality industry. Success is defined by your ability to deepen engagement and happiness with our lodging partners.
- 3 to 5 years of product, solutions, and/or audience marketing experience, preferably in B2B technology. years of product, solutions, and/or audience marketing experience, preferably in B2B technology.
- Excellent project management skills, with an ability to consistently prioritize and deliver quality outcomes on time and on budget.
- Proven internal and external communications skills.
- Demonstrate use of data and metrics to develop and test hypotheses, recommend optimizations, and evaluate outcomes.
- Proven ability to influence teams without formal authority. The ability to work effectively across the organization with groups such as product and account management, campaigns and analytics to achieve business goals is deeply important.
- Able to effectively manage an external vendor relationship
- Demonstrate a history of success working with ambiguous situations, new problems, and globally matrixed work groups.
- Thrive when juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with a strong bias for action.
- Actively identify and resolve issues, take ownership for tools and processes
- Willing and able to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications, or a related field.
Why Join Us?
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where extraordinary people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach.
We passionately strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.