Marketing Operations Analyst
Launched in 2000, Hotwire is one of the earliest innovators in the online travel arena and part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
Our roots are in California, and we also have offices in Seattle along with an important and fast-growing product & technology presence in Gurgaon, India. Hotwire has the energy and pace of a startup, plus the stability and backing of the incredible Expedia family of companies. Hotwire’s culture centers around delivering value to customers and supply partners by being passionate about building great products with the newest technologies available. We pride ourselves on our organizational transparency, a bias for action and a customer-centric approach to everything we do.
Hotwire differentiates itself as a brand within the travel marketplace by offering a unique core value proposition for customers and suppliers with our opaque pricing model. This concept revolves around offering great bargains on hotel room nights without sharing the specific name or location of the hotel until the booking is complete. By giving this flexibility to our suppliers, we can offer great value to our customers. Hotwire also offers a full retail suite of other travel products that can fulfill virtually any customer travel need.
Why Hotwire you ask? In short: We are eager and energetic. We love the journey as much as the destination. We love being part of the Expedia brands but stay true to ourselves.
Marketing Ops Analyst
- To be the subject matter expert on all our partner data. You will be our in-house expert on setting up new partners to gather and share data, help onboard them, and support marketing operations to help define what and how we share data with our partners to maximize our relationships and help grow our business.
- Through defining processes and standards for partner marketing, you will be the go-to person for any new partner set up as well as provide help to troubleshoot problems and report on performance.
- You will be our hands on, technical authority for marketing tagging. Implementing new tags to collect and report conversion and value from new marketing partners. Troubleshoot existing tagging to find source of errors, and working with technical teams (both internal and our partners’ technical teams) to complete fixes that are unable to be resolved directly within our tag management tool
- Working with the Marketing Team, you will find opportunities for improvements to our partner marketing, including launching tools / methods to actively identify when tagging is not performing as expected.
- You will support the technical implementation of Google Analytics for Hotwire and ensuring data gathered is accurate.
- Devise a process and standards for data sharing. Build and maintain documentation and process guides, provide training to embed standard methodology throughout the business.
- Provide support to partners and internal teams to resolve tracking problems to maintain high quality data collection and reporting.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Skills You'll Use Every Day:
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical groups
- Partnering with Product and Engineering teams
- Marketing product management
- Instrumenting Analytics tools
- Excellent attention to detail
Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
- Bachelor’s degree in science subject
- At least one year in a technical environment in a similar role
- Experience managing WordPress, CMS, and HTML
- Google Analytics or similar qualification highly desirable
- Adobe Analytics experience is a plus
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
#LI-BFExpedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.