Product Marketing Manager, Digital Journeys & Customer Growth at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic team that is building ServiceNow’s first post-purchase digital journey and events program at scale. We need a customer-centric individual who can co-design and execute both an effective data-driven journey and campaigns to help customers onboard, activate and use ServiceNow’s products. As a product marketing manager, you will facilitate cross-org collaboration with campaign managers, data analysts, content developers, product marketing leads and product managers to create powerful, product specific journeys to successfully onboard new customers, mitigate and deploy shelf ware, drive adoption and ensure frictionless renewals.
What You Will Be Doing
- Partner with the campaigns team to build and execute a journey / post-purchase campaign based on a pre-designed journey. Identify product specific content and offers to be used for post-purchase campaigns to drive deployment and adoption. This work also includes monitoring and reporting on campaign effectiveness and optimizing campaigns moving forward.
- Create and execute monthly activity report as part of the journeys, working with different teams i.e. Upgrades, Impact etc, capturing the right data and content to be fed to the customers (personalized).
- Co-design and execute an effective omni-channel content outreach strategy for a specific product to capture customer interests for specific outcomes, capabilities, and products. This work also includes closely monitoring content analytics to capture customer interests and signals on various topics.
- Work extensively with cross-functional marketing partners to identify and implement an optimal end to end content pack for a specific journey, ensuring consistent messaging from pre-sales to post-purchase
- Manage Live on Now content, working with Journey PMM to identify topics, campaigns team to schedule events and promote the programs.
- Partner with the campaign team to strategize on customer segmentation and targets, closely monitoring metrics for each campaign and the overall program.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company including Marketing, Product Management, Operations, Customer Outcomes and Sales
- Proactively identify and recommend new and innovative ways to package content
- Inform, influence, and execute new processes based on sound analysis and impact metrics that lead to improvements in quality of the journey
- Ensure the voice of the customer is at the heart of every design decision
- Bachelor's degree with 8+ years of relevant experience (in Customer Experience, Operations, Marketing or Product Development)
- Proven experience: designing journeys in marketing automation systems (such as Marketo, Eloqua or Marketing Cloud)
- Proven experience: leveraging IB data to segment and personalize journeys across multiple channels and architecting an effective post-purchase content strategy.
- Strategic thinker with analytical and problem-solving experience to assess, analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve issues
- Experience working/building relationships with cross-functional teams with ease, delivering impact consistently through seamless communication, influencing teams towards achieving goals
- Demonstrated experience defining and tracking metrics and implementing programs to improve operational performance
- Experience with communicating feedback, challenges, roadblocks, insights effectively and concisely to appropriate audiences and stakeholders
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.