Product Marketing Manager, Insurance at Assurance
What you will do:
- Deeply understand customers across our property, casualty and other lines of insurance and communicate needs, buying journeys, and opportunities cross-functionally.
- Drive and support qualitative and quantitative research to inform product and marketing strategy across the customer lifecycle.
- Make data supported recommendations regarding product and business objectives, strategy, positioning, and messaging.
- Partner with channel owners to drive, test, execute, and optimize programs designed to drive conversion and growth.
- Drive and/or support the creation of marketing assets e.g., email campaigns, text and push campaigns, videos, print collateral, websites, etc. to support conversion.
- Develop relationships with industry partners to navigate complex industry regulation and navigate opportunities for expanded partner marketing.
- Build the Assurance brand online and offline to increase mindshare with prospective customers.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- You thrive in an environment where not everything has been figured out and it’s up to you to design the future, supported by a highly autonomous environment where you’re encouraged to test new ideas, learn rapidly, and iterate.
- You are a customer-centric problem solver and understands how the customer experience can impact brand perception and conversion for sustainable long-term growth.
- 5+ years of experience in a product marketing, content, brand, or channel management role.
- Ability to work closely with and influence cross functional teams, including product management, channel marketing, sales, and support.
- Customer-focused ability to deeply understand needs and develop insights that shape marketing plans and influence product roadmaps.
- Desire to build world-class products and solve extremely hard problems, with a high level of curiosity and an insight backed approach.
- Ability to translate marketing efforts into easy to consume information for business leaders – clearly showing where a customer learned of our brand to inform their likely
- buying behavior.
- A well-organized approach to your work coupled with an ambitious drive to get things done, set huge goals, then achieving them.
- Data-driven mindset leveraging a highly analytical approach to rapidly test performance, find opportunities, and build business cases.
- Ability to plan and execute solutions in a complex industry.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and complete tasks on time.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in the insurance and/or financial services industry preferred.
The following is highly desired:
- Basic HTML & CSS coding ability, in addition to intermediate SQL writing ability
- Understanding of content marketing & SEO
- Speed and precision
- Constantly challenging the status quo