Regional Marketing Manager, DACH at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:04 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, May 4, 2021
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 is looking for a high energy, data-driven and passionate Regional Marketing Manager. This role will support revenue generation and brand awareness in the DACH region by developing, managing and tracking demand generation programs to drive and nurture leads, build pipeline and accelerate opportunities to close. This position will work closely with Auth0 Sales to plan and execute integrated campaigns.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter who maintains a balance between setting a strategic plan for marketing that will support the region whilst executing at a high quality and rapid pace. You should have experience developing marketing plans that cater to the unique needs of the DACH region, preferably in a B2B SaaS / developer centric enterprise company. A strong focus on analytics, measurement and ROI are crucial. If you have a bias for action and are comfortable rolling up your sleeves to make things happen, this could be the role for you!
This role reports into the Director for International Demand Generation Marketing.
What Will You Do:
- Work with Marketing Demand Generation and Sales Leadership to plan, build, execute and track impactful quarterly DACH localised integrated marketing programs, in order to meet and/or exceed quarterly pipeline and revenue targets.
- Collaborate with the following marketing teams: Digital, Growth, Product, Brand, ABM, Communications, Partner, and Developer Relations to plan and execute regional demand programs.
- Tactical activities include but not exclusive to: webinars, events, direct mail, video, blogs, social, syndication etc. across the marketing disciplines of new logo prospecting, customer expansion, and partners.
- Support German translation and localisation of all marketing assets.
- Manage to a quarterly and annual territory budget.
- Utilize systems and tools such as SFDC, Marketo and Tableau to execute campaigns and analyze pipeline / opportunity data.
- Manage numerous projects simultaneously, in a dynamic environment.
What Will You Bring:
- 5+ years professional work experience in B2B DACH marketing campaigns, preferably in the SaaS or enterprise software markets.
- Consistent track record of driving strategic and broad-based full funnel German language multi-channel marketing prospecting programs, as well as customer expansion programs in the DACH region.
- Multilingual - native German, and English required (additional languages a bonus).
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in complex fast-paced, results driven environments. Comfortable taking measurable risks, predicting outcomes, and analyzing results for continuous improvement.
- Proficient user of sales and marketing automation tools (Salesforce, Marketo, and similar tools).
- Strong communications and presentation skills for all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to partner with various teams and stakeholders to drive results.
- Decisive with the ability to shift gears between thinking and doing.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.