Dropbox’s Marketing team develops and activates the programs, tactics and initiatives that drive new ARR growth and improve retention across all of our audience segments, all products and all routes to market.
The Global Field Marketing role is a unique opportunity for an experienced Field Marketing leader to develop and grow a talented, global Field Marketing team—successfully partnering with the sales leadership across NAMER, EMEA and APJ and with global marketing and communications teams to prioritize Field activities supporting new, upsell and retention ARR for our Small Business and Mid Market customers and prospects across inside sales and channel teams.
The successful candidate serves as a trusted advisor to the sales leadership in every region regularly commuicating global marketing plans, providing data driven updates as well as surfacing regional perspectives back to the global marketing organization. You are data driven, solutions focused and bring an operations mindset to the table. You are comfortable navigating a matrix organization and operating at a strategic level as well as supporting your team with hands on execution. You are as comfortable analyzing marketing dashboards and working with data and tech teams to evolve account and lead scoring as you are optimizing messaging and delivering compelling live/online events.
- Define field marketing strategies in alignment with global priorities and in partnership with Product Marketing, Integrated Marketing, and Sales teams; supporting established targets for our inside sales teams and our channel partners
- Build and nurture relationships with the regional sales teams sharing global and regional marketing plans and priorities and weekly/monthly/quarterly insights on performance
- Develop repeatable, scalable global playbooks including, but not limited to, outbound prospecting, inbound lead follow up, nurture, channel activities, live/online events, meeting setting with the goal of profitably building pipeline and accelerating bookings;
- Provide needed visibility into lead follow up and account prioritization to ensure targets are met and established processes are followed
- Partner closely with the selected, priority channel partners in region on MDF and enablement programs to measurably boost sales performance
- Analyze marketing performance to inform strategy toward desired outcomes; understand ROI to identify opportunities for global scale and increased investment
- Proactively identify opportunities to better support sales motions to accelerate pipeline creation and speed accounts through the sales cycle
- Actively manage the global field marketing budget ensuring accurate investment forecasts and budget operations excellence in every region
- Collaborate and communicate with all cross-functional teams on annual and quarterly planning
- Navigate a matrixed organization and represent the team with integrity, professionalism and self-sufficiency
- Develop and recruit a strong Field Marketing organization globally
- 10+ years of Field Marketing experience for B2B SaaS; SMB preferred
- Experience in supporting a high velocity inside sales motion, globally, including distributor and reseller channels
- Demonstrated ability to marshal resources, ensure effective communication, and build teamwork across time zones and cultures.
- Strong background in field marketing analytics and metrics to inform strategic decision making