About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager, with significant B2B acquisition experience, to develop and execute initiatives designed to bring new doctors to RealSelf. They will be responsible for both the strategy and execution of marketing programs that identify, target, capture and nurture leads across multiple channels. From audience strategy and identification to campaign reporting and optimization to lead tracking and management, the Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager will own all aspects of ensuring our Sales team has a predictable pipeline and that our consumers have an even broader selection of aesthetic providers.
We are open to this being a remote role in the US. While most of your team/key stakeholders are based on the West Coast, working mainly in the PST time zone, there is schedule flexibility for candidates based in other time zones.
In this role you will:
- Identify the ideal audience segments, focusing on non-paying net new doctors to target in order to drive new doctor profile claims, free trials and new sponsorships.
- Launch and optimize campaigns across multiple channels (email, performance marketing, events, call center, industry associations, partner programs, etc.) in order to drive incremental revenue from new business with our doctor customers.
- Partner with Marketing & Sales leadership to create impactful demand gen programs that improve the volume and quality of leads to the Sales team.
- Own monitoring, reporting and optimization of campaign performance across relevant KPIs — from upper funnel to revenue conversion — ensuring all internal stakeholders are looped in.
- Collaborate with Lifecycle Marketing Manager on the end-to-end experience of a provider on RealSelf — you will own targeting, demand generation, new profile claims to new sponsor conversion; they will own onboarding, customer success and retention.
- Develop briefs and project manage all acquisition marketing initiatives through our creative development and marketing operations processes.
- Source and analyze market research, insights and site data to understand consumer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights to leverage in acquisition marketing.
Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
The ideal person must thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment; operate with a strong level of marketing channel intelligence; bring creative ideas and solutions to marketing communications challenges, and manage relationships with stakeholders at multiple levels.
- A B2B background is required! Must have 6-10 years marketing experience with 4 years recently focused on b2b + acquisition.
- Experience with a 2-sided marketplace and SaaS is preferred.
- Experience with managing marketing automation including email triggers, batch campaigns, and valuable/snackable content to drive top of funnel demand. Experience with Marketo and Salesforce is highly preferred.
- The proven ability to develop, execute, and communicate a long-term strategic vision, while also balancing immediate priorities and opportunities in a dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment with multiple internal decision makers and stakeholders.
- Partnered with Marketing Ops and Customer Success teams to analyze business and marketing data to identify key drivers, mechanics and associated dependencies for driving conversion, product adoption, retention, and cross-sell.
- Sense of humor and a love of collaborating with awesome teammates!
Minimal travel is required for this role.
RealSelf is a values and performance-driven team that shares a common purpose of achieving our mission of creating a world where every investment in modern beauty is Worth It. We believe in inclusiveness, equal pay, and giving back. With COVID-19 we have become a more remote and distributed workforce that understands the value of internal connections and collaboration across all teams.
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make the experience of choosing a procedure and connecting with the right doctor easy, personal, and trusted. Since 2006 our authentic reviews, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped tens of millions of people explore their options, from skincare to laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors, we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.