Senior Manager, Industry Marketing
Do you want to join the team that is continually reinventing business travel management? Are you passionate about leading go-to-market for an innovative travel tech company?
Egencia -- Expedia Group business travel -- is one of the top Travel Management Companies (TMCs) in the world. We provide innovative business travel solutions and local customer service in 65 countries. We're a great place for exceptional people who share our real passion for tech and travel to grow.
We’re looking for a creative and dynamic Industry Marketing leader. This is a large scope product marketing leadership role. Utilizing your authoritative knowledge of the corporate travel ecosystem, you will develop positioning of Egencia’s content and supply offerings and drive global awareness of Egencia capabilities. This expert leader works to drive customer growth and adoption in collaboration with Global Marketing, Product, Sales, and Customer Success.
How Will You Help Us Grow?
You will build and execute the go-to-market for Egencia travel content portfolio and supply offers. Key responsibilities include positioning, messaging, product launch, attach campaigns and sales enablement.
- You bring a deep understanding of market drivers, customer needs and product capabilities.
- You'll use thorough understanding of customer segments and buyer personas to craft our content value proposition and develop differentiated positioning and messaging.
- You are an authority on market moves and their impact on our buyers. You help teams company-wide to understand market change, advising and plan to ensure we dynamically execute. You'll lead issues management in an agile fashion.
- You're an excellent storyteller and a prolific content creator. You'll create highly engaging presentations and technical white papers, blogs, and videos that support all phases of the buyer and client engagement journeys.
- You will plan new features launches and go-to-market and demand generation campaigns to drive demand /attach. You'll test and learn and use data and insights for continuous improvement.
- You will ensure sales and account teams are ready to win. You'll actively deliver the content and training assets and become recognized as a go-to leader for market readiness
What You Bring:
- You have 8-10 years customer facing business travel industry experience
- You hold an MBA/Master degree in business or marketing
- You're a recognized public speaker with a strong industry portfolio
- Excellent people skills for interaction with customers, colleagues, and third parties across all levels of seniority
- Exposure to multi-cultural environments, multi-lingual a plus
- You embody a growth mindset. You promote a diverse and inclusive team culture that nurtures and grows people
- You are willing to travel up to 20%
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.