Senior Manager, Veterinary Marketing (B2B) at Trupanion
Trupanion is a leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs in North America. Our mission is to help the pets we all love receive the veterinary care they need. At Trupanion, we offer a collaborative, casual, and pet-friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves.
Trupanion is seeking a hardworking veterinary marketing professional with experience in the business to business realm of animal health to collaborate on and implement marketing strategy into Trupanion’s veterinary channel. The role will require strong B2B marketing strategy, project management skills, and a passion for making things happen.
A self-starter who is excited about owning success, the ideal candidate has strong analytical skills to test, learn and iterate on marketing tactics, applying excellent business judgment to deliver results in a constantly evolving environment and fast-growing business.
The successful candidate will drive veterinary marketing and communications campaigns end-to-end, analyze data, and solve problems. This role is inherently cross-functional, working closely with multiple internal partners, including but not limited to; regional market leads, veterinary channel business leads, social, PR, creative services, and compliance teams.
- Leading the hospital marketing team to drive Trupanion’s business within the veterinary channel.
- Leading the development and architecture of unique marketing campaigns (both online and offline) that efficiently drive veterinary demand for Trupanion and Trupanion’s software in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders
- Analyzing data to spot insights and trends that lead to the development of targeted campaigns to drive demand for, and engagement with, Trupanion’s software.
- Planning, launching, measuring and optimizing programs and campaigns.
- Develop, implement, and optimize campaigns end-to-end.
- Drive experiments to continuously improve the efficacy and efficiency of marketing tactics.
- Oversight of all veterinary marketing materials and assets and prioritization of resources to deliver them.
- Earn trust at all levels through excellent communication and collaboration.
- Prioritize effectively in a fast-paced and occasionally ambiguous environment.
Experience and qualifications:
- Veterinary/animal health experience crucial.
- 5+ years of marketing experience in a fast-moving environment and in a high-visibility role.
- 3+ years of experience using analytical and Martech tools (e.g., GA, Marketo, or similar) to deploy tactics, measure performance, determine improvements and innovations, and pivot accordingly.
- Proven track record of creating B2B campaigns that are on-brand and deliver attributable positive outcomes.
- Strong analytical approach to evaluating attribution, funnel metrics and campaign performance.
- People management experience.
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services for office pets during business hours
- Free medical health insurance for your pet (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site gym
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
Things We Value
- Caring: We care about each other.
- Adhocracy: An adhocracy is intentionally ‘adhoc’ instead of bureaucratic. Adhocracies value the ability to adapt quickly, flexibility and employee empowerment.
- Trusting: We trust one another with information
- Sincere: We do what we say and say what we mean.
- Devoted: We love pets.
- Original: We are innovative and fair.
- Genuine: We are free to express our true selves.
- Simple: Simple is better.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.