Senior Marketing Analyst
Come join the team that empowers New Engen to use data to solve our clients' most complex digital marketing challenges! With deep, insightful data solutions, we help our clients grow their businesses by efficiently getting their message out to potential customers. New Engen provides analytics consulting in a variety of areas to guide marketing strategies for our enterprise clients. We are looking for a resourceful Senior Marketing Analyst who is obsessed with using data insights to drive marketing success. If you enjoy the challenge of adopting different strategies in order to optimize performance across a diverse range of business models, we would love to hear from you.
- Engage with our enterprise clients using a structured approach, including problem identification, requirements analysis, solution implementation, and distillation of key results into actionable recommendations.
- Provide our clients with strategic thought leadership, leveraging your experience to guide them to the most promising areas for investigation.
- Proactively communicate with clients to give them clear visibility into our approach and progress.
- Wow our clients and sales prospects with deep insights into how they can drive stronger marketing performance over time.
- Perform deep-dive analysis in the areas of customer lifetime value, multi-channel attribution, cross-device conversions, offline sales, forecasting, and incrementality testing.
- Adapt tactics to the needs of the business in order to deliver superior results.
- Support and mentor analytics team members with best practices and robust analytical approaches.
- Tailor communication of findings and recommendations as appropriate to the audience, from summary and highlights to fine details.
- 7+ years of Digital Marketing or Marketing Analytics experience required.
- You require little oversight and guidance in determining the appropriate path to achieve stated goals.
- You are a wizard at Excel and can make PowerPoint tell compelling stories.
- You leverage whatever tools work best to discover and articulate insights.
- You are comfortable with SQL and quantitative analysis.
- You have a 4-year degree or equivalent experience.
- Data visualization experience with tools like Google Data Studio and Tableau a plus.
- Consulting client management experience is also a plus.