Senior Marketing Communications Manager at Expedia Group
Are you passionate about communications? Do you want to grow your influence and impact as a communications expert at a global tech brand? Egencia is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Communications Manager to drive outstanding B2B global communication programs in the fast-paced world of corporate travel.
Egencia -- Expedia Group business travel -- is one of the top Travel Management Companies (TMCs) in the world. We were the original disruptors in business travel and continue to build innovations that scale globally in 60+ countries. We have a friendly and collaborative culture where people have a passion for communications.
We're looking for a B2B communications professional who understands how communication delivers for the business impact through both promoting and protecting the brand, and bringing employees along the journey. We are looking for a forward-thinking strategist who thrives on ideating with senior leaders. As a key member of our marketing team, you will collaborate across the organization to build brand awareness, employee advocacy, develop stories that promote the value of Egencia and bring customers into our pipeline.
If you're an experienced global communicator, dedicated internal and external storyteller and collaborative player, who asks probing questions and delivers high impact work, this job is for you. This position presents a significant growth opportunity for someone who enjoys a fast-paced yet nurturing environment to have an impact and influence on the business both internally and externally is highly encouraged.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and execute an overall global corporate communications strategy that elevates and differentiate Egencia in line with business priorities
- Lead senior leaders and executives on communications initiatives to ensure the we deliver on business needs both with key external audiences and employees
- Ideate topics and themes that engage media and influencers including buying decision-makers, industry analysts and editors globally
- Ensure our messaging is consistent, meaningful, and impactful across all geographies and nuances to different audiences
- Build our ability to react to the external environment to both capitalize on opportunities and mitigate risks
- Manage global public relations firm to ensure high quality of thinking, work, and execution of global programs for the maximum return on our investment
- Develop protocols and processes to drive greater efficiencies in how we operate
- Measure success and business attribution
What You Bring:
- At least 5 years comms experience in a corporate or agency environment with 2+ years working directly with senior leaders. B2B or software industry experience preferred)
- Experience building and executing international communications plans that engage a buyer audience and drive growth pipeline impact
- Effective communication with media, influencers and employees, including the ability to influence at the executive level
- Excellent writing skills including messaging, speeches and presentations, content and social media
- Results-driven with a good understanding on how to measure communications at a business-impact level
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.