Senior Marketing Manager - Social Impact/Nonprofit Verticals at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:04 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, March 27, 2021
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
At Auth0, we believe it is our responsibility to leverage our product, resources, and reach to extend our support to the amazing nonprofit organizations around the world that are using technology as a force for good. Auth0.org is a social impact program committed to secure, inclusive access for all, and facilitates various philanthropic efforts including secure access to technology and equal access to education.
Representing an extension of our company goal of ‘Secure Access for Everyone’ (SAFE), Auth0.org consists of various philanthropic initiatives for nonprofit organizations and social enterprises, including discounted product access, funding, and continual giving from Auth0 employees.
The new and growing Auth0.org team is looking for a creative and driven Senior Marketing Manager to help define and scale the messaging around Auth0’s social impact offerings. A key audience is the nonprofit/charitable organizations who can benefit from Auth0’s authentication and identity solutions offered at a discounted price and with enhanced support. Other audiences include the corporate social impact community and the social changemakers that Auth0 supports with the passion, time and money of the company and its amazing employees.
The Senior Marketing Manager will work closely with the Director of Social Impact and Auth0’s Marketing and Sales teams to build on Auth0’s successful tools, messaging and platforms to adapt them for the social impact and nonprofit space. The Marketing Manager will lead development and execution of a compelling mulitplatform strategy to engage nonprofit organizations and social enterprises and to tell the story of how Auth0 gives back.
This is a North America-based remote position or can be based in our Bellevue, WA headquarters.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with Auth0.org leadership and Auth0’s Sales and Marketing teams to generate marketing plans and tactics to achieve quarterly and annual pipeline and revenue growth objectives in the social impact space.
- Brand promotion: Help create and tell the story through social media, videos, case studies and other means of how Auth0 and our employees help bring the Auth0.org Vision and Mission to life. Provide quantitative and narrative examples of Auth0 leveraging its assets and people to support our targeted social outcomes and aligned nonprofit organizations that work in the communities where Auziros live.
- Thought Leadership: Develop and promote a thought leadership strategy to position Auth0 as a leading voice in corporate social impact. Find appropriate channels, conferences and platforms for leadership to present our story. Co-develop thought leadership themes and content.
- Sales tools: Developing technical product presentations, whitepapers, product guides, technical briefs and other tools, to enable sales teams to sell the Auth0 technology story to the social sector effectively.
- Product demonstrations: Designing, delivering and training the field on value-based demonstration, working in conjunction with Sales Engineering.
- Manage allocated budget and ROI for marketing efforts.
- Interlock with cross-functional teams across marketing, sales, channel/business development, and customer success in order to achieve desired outcomes.
- Competitive intelligence: Research and maintain technical competitive intelligence in key usage areas and markets, including building technical evaluation labs.
- Product positioning: Connecting market and technology trends with cyber security technology to build technical product positioning and messages for key use cases.
- Partner with Marketing for nurture campaigns, webinars, social media, blog posts, etc.
- Carry out customer surveys and manage Self Service Google Analytics.
What You Bring:
- 5+ years in marketing for SaaS or tech based organization; including experience in demand generation in the nonprofit/charitable sector experience.
- Proven experience driving full funnel, multi-channel marketing programs as well as strategic and broad-based customer expansion programs.
- Proven track record of tight alignment with field sales organizations and channel business development teams.
- Comfortable taking measurable risks, predicting outcomes, and analyzing results for continuous improvement.
- Proficient user of sales and marketing automation tools (Salesforce, Marketo, and similar tools).
- Ability to ensure large, complex marketing programs drive to outcomes.
- Solid project management and quantitative skills.
- Strong communications and presentation skills for all levels of the organization.
- Ability to tell compelling stories of impact across various platforms.
- #US; #CA
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.