Senior Partner Marketing Manager at ExtraHop
Big Data, the cloud, elastic computing, SaaS, AWS, BYOD, HPC, SDN—we do it all. The solutions we build at ExtraHop are transforming the IT industry. From retail websites and point-of-sale systems to financial services and the healthcare industry, ExtraHop helps modern businesses handle the growing demands on their applications and infrastructures.
We’re growing fast and we’re looking for people who love to build things: products, companies, markets, and their careers! Think you have what it takes to work on one of the best teams in the industry? Read on.
About the role
As ExtraHop’s Senior Partner Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving one of our biggest areas of company growth. The leader in this role will engage with ExtraHop direct and channel sales representatives and work closely with ExtraHop’s partners (channel partners and technology partners) to develop and execute co-marketing programs that generate leads, create revenue, and build brand awareness.
As an individual contributor, and surrounded by a strong team to support our partners, this experienced leader will help set the future direction of the ExtraHop Partner Program, develop co-marketing strategies and interface with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver additional value to ExtraHop customers through our partner ecosystem.
This role will work closely with all parts of the ExtraHop organization, especially sales, marketing, and business development. This is a perfect role for someone who wants to be part of a dynamic marketing team that is focused on further increasing the fast growth of an emerging industry leader in a burgeoning technology market.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and manage the Partner Marketing strategy and annual execution plan
- Be the primary driver and sponsor of ExtraHop’s Partner Marketing Program including co-ownership of the ExtraHop Partner Portal (web site)
- Oversee Partner Marketing campaigns and programs to increase partner-initiated and partner-influenced revenue
- Enable the success of ExtraHop’s Channel Sales and Field and Partner Marketing teams by launching and overseeing global or national co-marketing campaigns and programs, with select technology and channel partners
- Create and execute multi-touch, thru-partner marketing campaigns and activities that generates increased awareness and pipeline
- Enable the ExtraHop channel sales team to work collaboratively with their channel sales partner equivalents through content, tools and training
- Regularly meet with marketing leaders at partner organizations to develop mutually beneficial, co-marketing strategies and execution plans
- Work with the broader ExtraHop marketing team to maximize value from all partner-marketing activities
- Work closely with ExtraHop's partner operations and partner enablement teams to streamline operational processes and equip our sellers and partners to drive more revenue from the ecosystem
- Relentlessly measure the effectiveness of ExtraHop's partner marketing campaigns and programs using marketing automation, CRM and web analytics tools.
- Represent ExtraHop by attending and presenting at to- and through-partner events as necessary (minimal travel required (<5%)
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Partner Marketing leadership role and has specifically created Partner Marketing programs from scratch
- Proven ability to grow and scale a Partner Program to meet the needs of a global Partner ecosystem
- Minimum 3 years work experience with a B2B technology company (ideally SaaS), with a history of high impact work in Channel Marketing, Partner Marketing, or Field Marketing
- Minimum 3 years of direct, hands-on experience working with either technology or channel partners, with measurable, co-marketing campaign results
- Highly motivated marketer with a passion for partner or channel marketing
- Social media savvy
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic working environment.
- Ability to function as both a strategic planner and individual executor
- Ability to build excellent rapport with internal and external teams
- Must be a team player, excellent communicator (verbal and written) and collaborator with solid negotiation skills
- Experience prudently managing an annual, co-marketing budget
- Proficient with Salesforce.com and/or marketing campaign management and web site measurement tools to track and measure the effectiveness of Partner campaigns
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (mostly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Minimum 3 years working for a B2B technology company (preferably SaaS)
- College degree required with a preferred emphasis in marketing, communications and/or general business; MBA a plus
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2018 Super 70 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $100 million in bookings in 2018, and 10x growth in security, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law