Senior Product Marketing Manager at Hiya, Inc. (Seattle, WA)
At Hiya we are on a mission to modernize voice with trust, identity, and intelligence. We're protecting everyday people from spam and fraud calls, connecting businesses with their customers, and helping carriers secure their networks for all. In 2015, Hiya founder, Alex Algard, saw the increasing need for innovation in the voice channel and began building the first caller ID and spam blocking apps for mobile while at Whitepages. In early 2016, Hiya spun out of Whitepages and brought its technology to market through Samsung Smart Call, the first-ever network-based spam solution with AT&T, and the Hiya consumer app. Three years later in 2019, we brought Hiya connect to market, a B2B branded call service that enables enterprise companies to connect to the consumers they are trying to reach. The combination of Protect, Connect, and the Hiya app has resulted in the world's largest Voice Performance Platform with over 400M monthly active users.
About the Position
We are seeking a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to join our Product Marketing Team and accelerate our growth. This person will lead our regional go-to-market efforts for Hiya Protect, heading up sales enablement and partnerships.
This means keeping an active pulse on market dynamics (i.e. market news, key carriers, relationships with technology partners and local legislation, customs, competitors in key markets) and being able to provide an understanding of implications as well as strategy suggestions.
What You’ll Do
- Present internally and externally to partners and customers as an expert on our products & services.
- Manage and track a growling pipeline of ongoing conversations with carriers in our target markets.
- Own and lead the launch of new carriers and technology partner relationships.
- Bring to life the value of Hiya by working with customers to create compelling carrier launch stories and ongoing proof points.
- Partner with Carrier Marketing to create regional & ABM marketing programs.
- Create & maintain sales playbooks that enable business development teams to sell to carriers in our target markets.
- Bring the voice of the customer and market insights to Product Management and into the product planning process.
What You’ll Need to Succeed / Qualities that will make you successful: (choose one)
- You are comfortable creating clarity where it does not currently exist
- You are both analytical and creative at solving complex problems
- You follow-through on initiatives
- You don't sacrifice good for great
- You are collaborative, inclusive and decisive
- You can wear multiple hats to get the job done
- You are undaunted by a startup environment (high ambiguity, high urgency, fast-paced, low support structure), and eager to be part of building something new and important
The person in this role must embody Hiya’s key values of: Serving our customers, Doing rather than observing, Improving ourselves and our business, Owning and holding ourselves accountable for success and Leading by showing up with a POV, engaging in discussion, listening respectfully to others opinions and committing to decisions.
You will have a fast start if you have experience:
- At least 3 years of experience as a product manager, product marketer, or equivalent experience
- B2B SaaS experience
- Understanding cloud software services and mobile user experiences a plus
- Experience working directly with strategic business development teams
- Experience in Account Based Marketing and with strategic accounts
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Spanish, German, and/or French a plus
The requirements listed in the job descriptions are guidelines. You don’t have to satisfy every requirement or meet every qualification listed. If your skills are transferable we would still love to hear from you.
The Base Salary for this role is between $135,000 to $170,000. When determining compensation, a number of factors will be considered: skills, experience, job scope, location, and competitive compensation market data.
- Start Date: Dependent on candidate
- Status: Full-time
- Location: Seattle (Hybrid)
- Department: Marketing
- Reports to: Director of Product Marketing
- Direct Reports: No
- Equity compensation
- 401K program with 3% match through Fidelity Investments
- Self managed vacation plan
- 15 Paid holidays including Recharge Days
- 100% covered medical, dental, and vision for the employee and 50% coverage for dependents
- Flexible spending , health savings accounts and Pre-tax dependent day care savings plan
- Paid parental leave
- Voluntary Life and AD&D, and Accident insurance options
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long-term disability coverage (in qualifying states)
- Donation Matching for a charity of your choice (up to $1,000/ year)
- $1,000/year reimbursement in Professional Development funds
This position is based in Seattle, WA, USA.
We are building a team with a variety of perspectives, identities, and professional experiences. We evaluate great candidates through a business lens and we strongly believe that diversity and unique perspectives make our company stronger, more dynamic, and a great place to build a career.
Our team has won various awards over the last 4 years from Built-in Seattle and Seattle Business Week to #86 on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and Forbes #1 Startup Employer. Here at Hiya, we are a people-centric company focused on helping each and every one of our employees grow both personally and professionally. We feel that creating a team culture of support and empowerment to challenge the status quo results in an energized and passionate team that is continuously challenged and passionate about the work they are doing. You'll love working here if you are looking for an innovative challenge that is disrupting an industry. Come join us!