Sr. Regional Product Marketing Manager (London or Seattle)
At Hiya, we are on a mission to modernize the voice call with trust, identity and intelligence. We are relied on by global enterprises, carriers and consumers to provide secure, engaging connections and stop unwanted calls. Built on the world’s leading Voice Performance Platform, Hiya protects people from spam and fraud calls, connects businesses with their customers, and helps carriers secure their networks for all. Our SaaS applications, Hiya Connect and Hiya Protect, serve more than 200M users worldwide, power services like AT&T Call Protect and Samsung Smart Call, and deliver voice performance insights that move businesses forward. We’re passionate about creating a culture where employees love to work, feel supported and energized, and are empowered to create, innovate and challenge the status quo.
We are seeking a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to join our Product Marketing Team and accelerate our growth. This person will lead our regional go-to-market efforts for Hiya Protect, heading up sales enablement and partnerships. This role can be based out of our Seattle or London office.In this role you will:
- Be the expert on GTM strategy in each of our key markets.
- Be a business partner to the business development team, jointly developing and engaging in account strategy.
This means keeping an active pulse on market dynamics (i.e. market news, key carriers, relationships with technology partners and local legislation, customs, competitors in key markets) and be able to provide an understanding of implications as well as strategy suggestions.
- Present internally and externally to partners and customers as an expert on our products & services.
- Manage and track a growling pipeline of ongoing conversations with carriers in our target markets.
- Own and lead the launch of new carriers and technology partner relationships.
- Bring to life the value of Hiya by working with customers to create compelling carrier launch stories and ongoing proof points.
- Partner with Carrier Marketing to create regional & ABM marketing programs.
- Create & maintain sales playbooks that enable business development teams to sell to carriers in our target markets.
- Bring the voice of the customer and market insights to Product Management and into the product planning process.
Qualities that make you a good fit for this position:
- You are comfortable creating clarity where it does not currently exist
- You are both analytical and creative at solving complex problems
- You follow-through on initiatives
- You don't sacrifice good for great
- You are collaborative, inclusive and decisive
- You can wear multiple hats to get the job done
- You are undaunted by a startup environment (high ambiguity, high urgency, fast-paced, low support structure), and eager to be part of building something new and important
The person in this role must embody Hiya’s key values of: Serving our customers, Doing rather than observing, Improving ourselves and our business, Owning and holding ourselves accountable for success and Leading by showing up with a POV, engaging in discussion, listening respectfully to others opinions and committing to decisions.Someone successful in this role will most likely have these skills and experiences:
- At least 3 years of experience as a product manager, product marketer, or equivalent experience
- B2B SaaS experience
- Understanding cloud software services and mobile user experiences a plus
- Experience working directly with strategic business development teams
- Experience in Account Based Marketing and with strategic accounts
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Spanish, German, and/or French a plus
Hiya is committed to diversity and inclusion, and we desire to build a team with a variety of perspectives, identities, and professional experiences. It's our intention to evaluate each candidate exclusively on the merits of their skills, competencies, and contribution to the organization.
Hiya is an equal opportunity employer. We value and embrace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability status.