Do you have the creativity and skill to help elevate a brand above the noise? ExtraHop is looking for a creative, organized, and thoughtful individual to join our fast-paced marketing team to lead our social media efforts. As an integral part of the corporate marketing team, the social media manager will manage the company’s social media channels, including organic and paid, and serve as the champion for social media across the company.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive ideation and creation of engaging, relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Be an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Manage employee advocacy to further amplify the social media presence across the employee base.
- Collaborate with teams around the company to drive a comprehensive social media presence including content from HR and Recruiting, Execs, Engineering, Global Teams, and of course, Marketing and Sales.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive social media marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics and editorial calendar to reach the company’s target customers and industry influences.
- Curate marketing content (written, video, and visual) for audiences on various social channels.
- Monitor, listen, and respond to users in a Social-appropriate way while cultivating leads and opportunities.
- Develop and expand community and influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design of assets to be used on social channels (ie:, images to accompany posts, ads, blog content, cover images, landing pages, etc.).
- Design, create, and manage organic promotions and social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate for this role has 3+ years relevant experience managing social media channels, paid social campaigns in a B2B technology field.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants, and how each platform can be best utilized.
- Proficient in working with social analytics tools including Google Analytics, LinkedIn Analytics, Twitter Analytics, and other third party tools, etc.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the ability to work cross-functionally to ensure success of the program and the confidence to take the lead.
At ExtraHop, we create great products because we give talented employees the freedom to be intellectually curious and creative. We seek a diversity of perspectives and foster employee quirkiness and spunk to help drive innovation. Every ExtraHop employee knows that we’re all in this together and that work is an important part of life so it should be fun. A sense of humor is required here, seriously!
We are the global leader with a novel approach to Security and IT Operational Analytics. Our market opportunity is greater than $20B and our solutions span all industries. Pretty neat, huh? If you want to join a fun team that produces award-winning products that provide tremendous business value and delight customers, then ExtraHop is the company for you!
Founded by engineers, ExtraHop is a Seattle-based technology company that delivers elegant solutions for the tech industry’s most challenging problems.
As a privately held fast-growing technology leader in the $20B IT operations management space, ExtraHop Networks is positioned to be the next great systems company. We are known as innovators who take a smart, creative approach to solving problems. Our ExtraHop team and product line have received many awards, including wins in multiple categories of Best of Interop, a Gold Medal prize in Puget Sound Business Journal’s annual list of Washington’s Best Workplaces, and several Gold Stevie American Business Awards.
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law